Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

what are all these requests for sports, only sport that matters is football...let's see some more football!!!

Country

to whoever wanted to take a shot at my comment- i was simply saying that it wasnt for me. 8 bucks off a retail box doesnt seem like a great deal to me. the first deal for the national treasures was good- just didnt have the funds to swing it.

im sorry if i offended you or this site by stating my opinon- guess thats not allowed here - next time i post ill make sure i contact you first to make sure its ok.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

This thread is here to promote the weekly offer from the great people at Blowoutcards.com. If you don't like this particular offer, then all you have to do is check back next week to see what the next one is.

Everyone's opinions are welcome here on SCF, but please keep your snarky comments to yourselves.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dschuman's Items on eBay

This is great that blowout is doing these promotions!! Looking forward to some basketball in the future!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

All feedback is welcome! Posting weather you like the box that is offered and/or what you would like to see for future offerings is HIGHLY recommended and can impact what is offered in the future.

Country

Could I request by PM How I get the box of beehive for 14.99? I'm interesting in buying a box.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

I'm gonna pass on this one as I cannot justify buying retail with the price it costs me to get boxes shipped over here.

Would love to see something more high-end on offer for the hockey members, much like they did for the football in the first week.... Past years of the Cup or OPC Premier could be great!

Country
    See tamsterj's Items on eBay

Nest week i think they should do some rookie baseball for the baseball draft is upcoming

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyleandjohn's Items on eBay

How about something like UD Heroes or UD Masterpieces baseball. Actually, anything masterpieces, no matter the sport, would be pretty neat

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

This thread is here to promote the weekly offer from the great people at Blowoutcards.com. If you don't like this particular offer, then all you have to do is check back next week to see what the next one is.

Everyone's opinions are welcome here on SCF, but please keep your snarky comments to yourselves.

I don't think it was snarky, it was just a bit confusing as it went from a tremendous deal on high end football, to a great deal on prospect autographed letterman boxes but for the hockey part of SCF the choice is a retail box that is pretty bland. I would have thought it would have been a special just as similar as the other two sports, be it something like SP Game-Used, OPC Premier or Ultimate

The fact is compared to the first two offerings this one was pretty lackluster

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast