Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

Who believes UD is using fake stuff?

Prime B, who has one of THE best KIngs collections I have seen believes this I think. I would love to hear his take on it. If you read this, please write what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

Id be P.Oed
    Last edited by quiet-things; 06-18-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Country

Well I wanna know the take on the autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me all that much...

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could see this happening. Players dont want to sit there and sign there names thousands of times on cards and memorabilia.

Country

If it was illegal, the NHL could sue them so bad haha. That the cap could go up again. I don't think it is fake because when you promise it is official, you really think a player would allow them to use fake jersey's. I believe they pay the players to use their jersey. You tell me why a mulit-million dollar corp would be using fake stuff on all their cards. NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB. They would be sued so much that all the sports would kill them money wise.

Country

I could see this happening. Players dont want to sit there and sign there names thousands of times on cards and memorabilia.

Yes they do, they get paid for it. So why not? Players would make a lawsuit if someone forged their signature.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See briannjen's Items on eBay

im pretty sure people would go to federal prison if this was proven to be true and the company would be shut down and sued to the moon.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Expand on what you mean by "fake stuff" - are you talking about jerseys that aren't actually worn by the player in either a game or a photoshoot situation? Autographs that aren't actually signed by the players?

To a dark place this discussion could lead us, as you're implying that the largest sports card-making comapny in the world is duping not only collectors but also the Leagues and Players Associations with which they do a lot of business.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country

Expand on what you mean by "fake stuff" - are you talking about jerseys that aren't actually worn by the player in either a game or a photoshoot situation? Autographs that aren't actually signed by the players?

To a dark place this discussion could lead us, as you're implying that the largest sports card-making comapny in the world is duping not only collectors but also the Leagues and Players Associations with which they do a lot of business.

I dont, Prime B say this in his thread,

"I appreciate the offer but I am trying to avoid most of the UD memorabilia cards made in the past couple years as the "certified to us" crap regarding the "supposed" game used material on the card doesn't fly with me......

Thanks again"

So i wanted to say how could this be true, because they would be sued so bad and spending their life in jail. Prime B knows what he is doing, and he always had his doubts on UD so I wanted to bring this up. Not his fault or mine for stating our opinions.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast