Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool July SCF Video of the Month Contest-Major Prizes!

Time to fire up your video camera and enter SCF's Video of the Month contest. The contest is simple! Make a home video that is sports card related, post it on YouTube channel and post your video's YouTube URL here in this thread. Your video will be automatically embedded in your post. (Staff not eligible.) Also, you can subscribe to our SCF YouTube page where you can find some great examples of box breaks and collectors/staff showing off cards.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/imag...009/04/300.jpg

Prizes!

1st Prize – One box of 2006 National Treasures Football, courtesy of SCF sponsor Blowoutcards.com, see the product highlights here. Winner will also receive one pack of 2008/09 O-Pee-Chee Premier Hockey, courtesy of SCF sponsor Upper Deck. See product highlights here.
    2nd Prize – One box of
    2009 MLB SP Legendary Cuts, courtesy of SCF sponsor Upper Deck, see the Official SCF 2009 Donruss Americana box break. Winner will also receive a 1-year subscription to Tuff Stuff's Sports Collector Monthly magazine.

3rd Prize - One box of 2009 Donruss Americana, courtesy of SCF sponsor Panini, and one SCF VIP Membership (a $20 value) or 2,000 Card Cash for those with a VIP membership already.

4th Prize - One box of 2009 NFL Draft Edition, courtesy of SCF sponsor Upper Deck.

Special SCF Staff Division

For all the hard work the SCF staff does for SCF, we'd like to offer the staff a chance to create their own video and win a prize. Staff will enter their videos on this thread but compete separately from nonstaff. All of the other rules apply. Limit 2 video entries per staff member. We must have a minimum of 5 video entries for the prize to be awarded.

Staff Prize: One box of 2009 Press Pass SE Football, courtesy of SCF sponsor Press Pass, see the Official SCF box break here.

Other important notes:

1. All finalists (top five members and top two staff) must submit their videos to SCF for editing and will be uploaded to the SCF YouTube page. Once video is received the prizes will be awarded.
    2. Members agree to allow SCF to use the videos for promotions and marketing with SCF sponsors, affiliates and sponsors.

VIDEO ENTRY RULES (New rule modifications in red.)
    1. The video must be sports card related. Some examples would be showing off your collection, maildays, a box break, a video diary giving your opinion, a trip to the card shop, etc. Provide a descriptive title for your video. Videos submitted in previous video contests are ineligible for this contest. Each video must be at least 3 minutes in length but no longer than 10 minutes in length (YouTube limits videos to 10 minutes in length).
    2. Give a creative/professional shout-out to SCF in the video. Examples: verbally promote "sportscardforum.com", put "sportscardforum.com" text/logo in your video, etc.
    3. Up load the video to YouTube. Paste your video's YouTube URL in a post here in this thread. Your video will be automatically embedded in your post.
    4. The deadline for posting videos on YouTube and corresponding videos in this thread is Sunday July 19 at 11:59 pm EST. If you miss the deadline, you can simply enter your video in the following month's "Video of the Month" contest.
    5. After the video submission deadline, a new "Video Voting" thread with a poll will be posted where SCF members will be voting on their Top 5 favorite video entries based on the following (in no particular order):
    * Level of entertainment
    * Creativity
    * How well your message is conveyed
    * Quality of your video
    * Relevance to the theme of "Sports Cards"
    * Promotion of SCF visually/aurally/other

After the members vote for their Top 5 favorites, SCF sponsors and SCF staff (who have not submitted videos) will vote in a runoff on those Top 5 videos to determine the order of winners.

For the Staff Division, members will vote on the top 3 favorite staff videos. SCF sponsors will then vote for the top video. s

6. For this contest, there is a limit of 2 video submissions per member. Each member who submits a video will receive 100 CardCash per video.
    7. Placing a link to this thread and/or the video voting thread into your signature to promote your video entry is encouraged. However, soliciting members to vote for your video entry via private messages, emails, etc. is not permitted and will subject your video entries to disqualification. Please PM me if you learn of any violations of this rule or the other rules.
    8. Videos must be in good taste. Any video entry that violates any SCF rule will be ineligible.
    9. Videos will be declared ineligible if a member is suspended/banned for any reason between the time of this post and the video submission deadline. (Please mind your SCF p's and q's. )

Even if you don't have a video camera, you can still win CardCash Rewards just by viewing these videos and posting your comments on YouTube. See Video Viewing/Comment Rules below.

Video Viewing/Comment Rewards Rules:
    1. You will be awarded 10 CardCash (cc) for viewing a video and posting an in-depth comment/review about it in the video's YouTube "Commentary" area. Your comment must also mention your SCF user name if it is different from your YouTube user name. You may post a comment on as many video entries as you like but there is a limit of 10 cc per video. Thus you can be awarded 200 cc if you comment on 20 different video entries. However, commenting more than once on just one video entry will still only get you 10 cc.
    2. Negative/sarcastic comments will not be eligible for the 10 cc rewards.
    3. Comments posted in this contest thread or in the "Video Voting" thread are encouraged but will not be eligible for the 10 cc rewards.
    4. Members who have submitted video entries will also be eligible for the 10 cc rewards.
    5. The deadline for posting an in-depth comment/review in the video's YouTube "Commentary" area to receive a 10 cc reward will be the same as the deadline to vote for your favorite top 5 videos. A new "Video Voting" thread stating the comment/review deadline will created after the video submission deadline. CardCash will be distributed after the comment/review deadline.

One other little detail--you'll need a YouTube account to upload a video and/or post a comment in YouTube's "Commentary" section. If you don't have one, you can get one here. Important--be sure to read YouTube's "Terms of Use" and "Privacy Policy".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

I should have some fun on this one... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mothersue56's Items on eBay

Those are some insane prizes! I'll have a video up soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mothersue56's Items on eBay

Also--

I see it's July's contest--must we wait until the 1st to post our entry? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

Also--

I see it's July's contest--must we wait until the 1st to post our entry? Thanks.

No, we're accepting video entries now through the deadline posted in rule #5 of the Video Entry Rules (post #1 above). btw, expect a pm regarding signature image size.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j-fields's Items on eBay

NIIIIICE, I'll have a video up some time in the next week!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

No videos yet? New rule. I get to open all the boxes if we don't get any videos! :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No videos yet? New rule. I get to open all the boxes if we don't get any videos! :)

You will get 2 from me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See richslyfox14's Items on eBay

yay! first video! here's what i thought up:

Country

I was updating my photo bucket and thought what the heck I'd try something new. Here's most of my collection, all autos are certified autos !!!!

For those of you that don't know me on Sports Card Forum or Hobby Insider
    I collect pretty much all sports, and mostly Boston and Cleveland Teams.

This time of the year, every spring I start to get really ramped up for OSU football, and recently added a lot of this years OSU draft class to my collection. Enjoy.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast