Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Best and worst baseball signers

As the All-Star Game has fallen upon us, it's time to look back at the first half of the season and reflect on TTM signers.

Ratio of Success: 34/85, 40%

Best teams that sign: Rangers, Orioles, Twins and White Sox
    Worst teams that (don't) sign: Brewers, Mets and A's

Best signitures: Endinson Volquez, Andy Pettitte and Mark Buehrle.

Tip 1: Don't waste your time if you live in Wisconsin sending to the Brewers. I've had horrible success (1/17), and even the one who signed, Suppan, took like 3 months. Don't know if it's because I live in Wisconsin or the P.O. is shagging stuff that goes to the Brewers (can't trust anyone anymore), but I'm sadly dissapointed with the team.

Tip 2: I thought sending older cards to players who are now coaches would be fruitful (there are over 100), but I've also had horrible success (4/21). Really, Alfredo Griffin doesn't sign? Okaaaaaay!

So, tell me who your favorite signee of the season has been so far. I'm interested to know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Well I did not send to any teams but I did send out 10 TTM to some older players. Out of those 10 I got these guys back...

Dave Elder
    Garth Iorg
    Dick Drago
    Rick Cerone

I did get a Brewer's fanpack but a pin they sent poked holes in the player cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well since i started the TTM hobby this year, I would have to say Josh Roenicke would be my favorite just because it was my very first, but I also really like a Hank Blalock i got a week ago. I like it because it is signed in silver, so it makes it look a lot nicer.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I just send my 2009 Topps Heritage out to Blalock. From what I heard is it takes awhile, but it's better to wait than get no response. I'm hoping he signs mine in silver, as that always looks awesome. Thank you both for the input.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Spoke too soon.....Paul Molitor just showed up. That makes it 5/10...50%

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite signees this year are Joe Nathan and Kevin Slowey. I've had the best success with the Twins and Pirates this year.

For coaches, I've had success with Jose Cruz sr., Dave LaRoche and Bob Apodaca, also Tony LaRussa too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Player signers

Brad Ausmus
    A.J. Pierzynski
    Jeremy Guthrie
    Raul Ibanez (Sent signed postcard)

Coaches

Tony LaRussa
    Milt Thompson
    Don Baylor
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    NHL Draft sets
    2006 63/213 29.6% 2007 80/211 37.9% 2008 117/211 55.5% 2009 88/210 41.9% 2010 49/210 23.3%