Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: GBPA

SCF Rewards

GBPA

I am here to announce the opening of the Global Baseball Players Association, GBPA for short. The GBPA is a players league, similar to the likes of the GFBL and SEBL.

We are going to start off with 6 teams, meaning I will need 6 GMs. The part that keeps a player league running are the players themselves. The league will start off with a initial draft, in which the GMs will select their teams. I doubt we will be able to get 120-140 players that fast, but if we could, then that would be great. If not, we will throw some fictionial players in, and delete them as real players come in.

In this league, you can be a Owner(in time), a Agent, a GM, or a Player. If you are creative enough, you can open up your own business, such as a Real Estate, or Car Dealer, and earn some extra dough.

In this league, money will have a purpose. You can use money to buy a player upgrade, buy cars/houses/etc. from businesses, or in time, buy a team.

The league website can be found at http://www.gbpa.cawunited.com
    The website is still in the works, but will be completed and uploaded by Monday. I would like to thank Shub for building the website for me.

The league message board can be found at http://gbpa.proboards34.com/index.cgi

If you wish to join, you must do that over the message board. The message board contains a lot of information regarding to the league, so feel free to come in and take a look. If you like what you see, you can join.

If you have any further questions, then feel free to let me know. You can either PM me on this message board, join and PM me on the league message board, or contact me on AIM at matrey257, YIM at WildThingThiele, or e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks and Enjoy!

(By the way, this league will be ran using OOTP6, and if you want to be a GM, you MUST have the game)

SCF Rewards

bump, cmon guys sign up even if you're not going to be active, we need players and I would REALLY appreciate it if you signed up, even if you sign up and do nothing else..please?

SCF Rewards

website now up