Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I Think The Mailman Is Stealing My Autographs, But....

... I am trying to remain positive and patient. Just trying to have some fun with it and hopefully gain some good spirits from other sucessful TTMers. I have just recently got back into this and have more than several TTM's out, some of which others have gotten back in much shorter time and I still don't have response. So, I will be sending the following, 'safer' TTM's out today to build confidence:

Juan Samuel
    Jim Eisenriech
    Lee Smith
    Jack McDowell
    Gary Gaetti
    Greg Gagne
    Al MacInnis
    Kent Hull

Any advice or hopes you guys can pass along would be great! Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hope? I gave that up for lent.

Anyway keep your eye on the TTMM successes to see who is sending stuff back signed.

Check put Pete's Phillies thread lot of info in there.

Goodluck
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stick with it. I had 20-25 requests out but went almost a month with only one return. Then a couple days ago a few started trickling in. Maybe it was something with the all-star break and players are just starting to get back to going through their mail. I don't know but I'll keep sending them out and hope they keep coming in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Stick with it. I have over 100 TTM's that have been out over 6 months but you never know. Lee Smith I sent out on 10/12/08 and nothing has come back yet (and I don't think anything is coming back!). What I have found in my case is that after 8 months, your chances of something coming back are very slim. I did get one back after 10 months. It was Patrick Roy and he sent a note apologizing for taking so long.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

i think i have that same problem with my mailman

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I have about a thousand out right now dating back 2 years (I doubt I'm gonna see them).
    You never know when or where a success will come.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have about a thousand out right now dating back 2 years (I doubt I'm gonna see them).
    You never know when or where a success will come.

WOW, i've sent out maybe 30 in 2 years and i thought that was alot LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (17)
    Country

It's not your mailman. It's a federal offense for USPS workers to steal mail. I thought that too a while back when I had a few out there from guys who are quick returns and I didn't get any responses for like 2 weeks from anyone. Not all of these players send their mail back daily, or they misplace some (which a few players sent notes about apologizing).

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not your mailman. It's a federal offense for USPS workers to steal mail. I thought that too a while back when I had a few out there from guys who are quick returns and I didn't get any responses for like 2 weeks from anyone. Not all of these players send their mail back daily, or they misplace some (which a few players sent notes about apologizing).

A lot of things are illegal but people still do it. i know of a few people getting fired for doing that, one of my friends works at the post office, people sorting mail will see "please do not bend" on envelopes and will bend them on purpose. it is illegal, but it does happen, people steal or "lose" checks that are sent TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i know 4 sure that he has stolen @ least 2 of my photos i bought off ebay(they r easier 2 track). I bought a Heath Miller signed photo of the bay and 2 week after he told me he shipped it, it never came(had insurance and delivery confromation on it) so he sent me another 1, and 1 day i was doing yard work and the mailman pulled up next 2 me and gave me my mail and said "O Ya here's ur Miller photo???????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast