Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Djlockjaw80's Items on eBay

Think I got one heck of a deal. Opinions welcomed

Well I was doing my daily rounds on ebay yesterday and I came across something that caught my eye. I ended up buying a 3x5 index card auto of Emmitt Smith for about $18. The item is certified by jsa. I was thinking I would pick up a 11x14 photo of Smith and have the photo and card framed. You guys think I got a steal?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

I would say you got one heck of a steal on that!! Yes, I would do the same thing you are thinking about. Framed and matted that would look very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great Idea, and very nice steal

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say you overpaid a tad. I was watching an 8x10 of emmitt but I didnt get win it and it only sold for $16.51 Dlvd. But NTL $18 for any kind of Emmitt is a great price. Even $18 for a fake Emmitt Auto lol jk

SCF Rewards
    Country

you got a good deal, i dont care what anyone says.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say you overpaid a tad. I was watching an 8x10 of emmitt but I didnt get win it and it only sold for $16.51 Dlvd. But NTL $18 for any kind of Emmitt is a great price. Even $18 for a fake Emmitt Auto lol jk

The 8x10 that ended for $16.51 was it certified by any big time legit company? I would think it ended that cheap because the coa came from bully bobs card shop lol. Oh well I figured a Smith auto certified by jsa for $18 was a great deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you did well. Nice pickup!! When it comes in I would love to see a pic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say you got a good deal, it would cost $20 (before shipping) just to have JSA authenticate the signature! I like your idea of framing the sig card with an 8x10, should look very nice.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country

Steal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little update guys. I dropped off the idex card along with this photo http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300331063206&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT and this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110422856778&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT to be framed. The shop is the only one around and he told me I should have it back in a week or two. Once I get it in I will post pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast