Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

4 players averaging over 10 points isn't too shabby not to mention if lebron would give up the ball more his teammates couldve been better.

In 2006 the cavs had shannon brown and he was a bum. He goes to the Lakers and he's a key contributor- its the kobe factor, he plays the game the right way.

Lastly, I'm done discussing this with you b/c its like trying to convince a wall that the world is round. It does you no good and it's a huge waste of time.

Have fun rooting for Lebron this year as he chokes again.

THANK YOU!!!!
    Maybe next time lebron gets dumped on by a COLLEGE SOPHOMORE!!!
    He will show it instead of hiding it like the sissy he is. At least he will have the tape to watch himself =]

Or better yet, why doesnt bron just go to Kobe's camp where
    "i dont get dunked on at my own camp"-Kobe Bryant

haha

Country

4 players averaging over 10 points isn't too shabby not to mention if lebron would give up the ball more his teammates couldve been better.

In 2006 the cavs had shannon brown and he was a bum. He goes to the Lakers and he's a key contributor- its the kobe factor, he plays the game the right way.

Lastly, I'm done discussing this with you b/c its like trying to convince a wall that the world is round. It does you no good and it's a huge waste of time.

Have fun rooting for Lebron this year as he chokes again.

oh man,i am going to laugh at this when they win the finals next year..

Country

THANK YOU!!!!
    Maybe next time lebron gets dumped on by a COLLEGE SOPHOMORE!!!
    He will show it instead of hiding it like the sissy he is. At least he will have the tape to watch himself =]

Or better yet, why doesnt bron just go to Kobe's camp where
    "i dont get dunked on at my own camp"-Kobe Bryant

haha

hhaa.oh my god here we go again with the dunk..he wasnt even dunked on and he wasnt even guarding the guy...how about look up some footage on kobe playing against a 13 year old in his own camp and not even giving the kid a chance..jeezz

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll ask again. What help did Lebron have? I'd like to see MJ or Kobe win a Championship with Larry Hughes as their sidekick.

THEY WOULD WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
    You wanna know why?
    here ill tell you.

THEY ARE THE TWO GREATEST PLAYERS TO PLAY THE SPORT!!
    They can take nobodies, and turn them into solid players.

Lebron cant do that because he simply lacks that characteristic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, what does the 13 year old have anything to do with bron getting embarrassed at his own camp, and if he, "wasnt guarding him," why did nike make everybody turn over their footage and photos?

Exactly my frined, and how would you know he wasnt guarding him ANYWAYS!?
    Did you see the footage?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

THEY WOULD WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
    You wanna know why?
    here ill tell you.

THEY ARE THE TWO GREATEST PLAYERS TO PLAY THE SPORT!!
    They can take nobodies, and turn them into solid players.

Lebron cant do that because he simply lacks that characteristic.

Tell you what. If the Lakers ever get rid of Fisher, Gasol, Artest, and Bynum, and they acquire Larry Hughes, Daniel Gibson, Drew Gooden, and Ilgauskas, and they still win the Championship, I'll give you credit where it is due.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, what does the 13 year old have anything to do with bron getting embarrassed at his own camp, and if he, "wasnt guarding him," why did nike make everybody turn over their footage and photos?

Exactly my frined, and how would you know he wasnt guarding him ANYWAYS!?
    Did you see the footage?

Kobe didn't want to get embarresed so he played the 13 year old like a normal player.

And the footage was released, LeBron wasn't even guarding the kid. The kid was driving the lane, so LeBron left his man and went to defend the basket but was too late

Country
    See matt05behs's Items on eBay

Big Z was no slouch in 2006 and neither was Larry Hughes. I wasnt talking about how either of them are now.

I'm not saying LeBron is bad so GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

I just hate all the coverage he gets for a 24 or 25 yr. old guy that hasnt won anything.

The only two reasons I'm saying he's overrated is because everyone puts him on Kobe's level and says he could surpass everything Jordan ever did and he's not even close (at least not yet). And that dunk, I'm sorry, but there is no way that dunk should even be in a SC Top 10 let alone at one everytime. He can jump but he does the same thing every "darn" time

Country

Matt05behs this is for you-
    how about kobe getting his ankles broken by beno udrih

and the guy from mexico

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can say all you want about lebron, but all i know is he has a career ppg of 27, he has taken a team with a bunch of bench players to the finals, has been compared to MJ as the best player ever to play the game of basketball, sure he has his weaknesses but so did MJ.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast