Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

have a ty lawson 1/1 auto patch from 14/15 select. pic is in my bucket. only looking to move it for some nice stauskas stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Was Roy a hard one to get too? I guess I got it early.

Yeah, the Lawson was a real hunt! I found a shop owner in the mountains of NC who had pulled two from one box. He traded it to me for one of the others I had an extra of, maybe Lennie Rosenbluth. :) I wish I had just offered to buy the other one from him but he had designs on finishing the set too. I bet it would sell over it's bv of $250, lol.

I bout wet myself when I seen your Ty Lawson and Roy Williams auto from 2010-11. I've been looking for those two to complete my set forever. I don't have an R. I still need the S, R, & G to finish mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet card, wish I had something for it! ;)

have a ty lawson 1/1 auto patch from 14/15 select. pic is in my bucket. only looking to move it for some nice stauskas stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was Roy a hard one to get too? I guess I got it early.

Yeah, the Lawson was a real hunt! I found a shop owner in the mountains of NC who had pulled two from one box. He traded it to me for one of the others I had an extra of, maybe Lennie Rosenbluth. :) I wish I had just offered to buy the other one from him but he had designs on finishing the set too. I bet it would sell over it's bv of $250, lol.

I started late putting the set together and Roy's a tough one to find now. The last Lawson went for over $1000 on ebay. I'll never finish the set at that price. I guess I'll just have to settle with having the base card signed by them for my set.
    Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man, now I really wish I had offered him what he would have thought a crazy price... like $100 for the 2nd one, ha ha. Well good luck man! I hope you find one. Did they ever say how many they made? I've also wondered how many complete sets there have been put together.

I started late putting the set together and Roy's a tough one to find now. The last Lawson went for over $1000 on ebay. I'll never finish the set at that price. I guess I'll just have to settle with having the base card signed by them for my set.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (399)
    Country

will u consider to buy??

I'd be interested... but not sure I have anything for that. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Like the Jamison NT Auto & The NT Lawson GU Auto.

cards of interest.... the Tmac auto, JKidd auto

Also LMK waht you'd be looking for 4 the R. Allen, P. Pierce, and J. harden autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Possibly... depending on what you'd need.

will u consider to buy??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Something nice from a Tar Heel on the others probably...

I'd do either the TMac or the Kidd for those two if you wanted.

cards of interest.... the Tmac auto, JKidd auto

Also LMK waht you'd be looking for 4 the R. Allen, P. Pierce, and J. harden autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Something nice from a Tar Heel on the others probably...

I'd do either the TMac or the Kidd for those two if you wanted.

The Kidd, please post it up

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast