Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

$10 Gifts.com giftcard available

I have a $10 Gifts.com giftcard for sale or trade - it's only redeemable online, and is redeemable at multiple different stores via Gifts.com. If selling, I am looking for $9 cash, or for trade I am looking for cards - would prefer Kevin Garnett, Chris Paul, Al Jefferson, Ray Allen, Lebron James, Michael Jordan in basketball, or Joe Nathan, Joe Mauer in baseball, and lastly Adrian Peterson in football, although if you have something really nice, I may be interested in something that isn't one of those players.

Anyway, if interested, post here, and post whether you want to buy or trade for it - if trade, let me know what you have! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you want to buy this, and don't like $9, make an offer!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Try this again - anyone interested? Need some cash, so I'd really like to sell, but I would be up for trading as well!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone interested? Gifts.com has many different retailers that you can order from!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone interested in this today?