Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country

You did your own research and posted this-

"In August of 2005, with the assistance of Matthew Sheffield of Dialog New Media, the MRC launched the NewsBusters blog to provide immediate exposure of liberal media bias, insightful analysis, constructive criticism and timely corrections to news media reporting."

Unless you think Fox has a liberal bias, It makes perfect sense to me. I dont think the media has had a massive liberal Bias for 50 years like a lot of people. Up until about 5 years ago, weak inferences were used to make that claim. It has changed in the past few years. Its beyond Bias now. It is glaring and obvious. I think newsbusters makes a very strong case and exposes a lot of liberal media Bias. Pathetic???? ok???

If my job were to find UFOs in the sky, I'd certainly find them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See Goalysgirl's Items on eBay

Back to the Indian topic here, lol. This is goign to sound horrible, but liek I said earlier, peopel conquered other people back then. The settler conquered the Native Americans, or whatever they want to be called. And chances are, the tribes took the land from others befoire that. TI was the way of the world. The fact that they continue to isolate themselves from society is there fault and their problem. They have all the oportunities in the world to do things, if they dont take them then tough luck. To sum it up, they lost the war, they need to get over it. You dont see African Tribes giving land back to people they forcefully took it from do you? No you dont. And this is why we have a strong Armed Forces, so people cant just show up and take our land.

PS, one step further. The reservation system needs to be done away with all together. Join society and follow the same rules as everyone else. Like it or leave, end of story. The fact that they can do as they wish on reservations is absurd, no where else in the world do things like that take place. By allowing this to continue, it furthers the whoel "racism" concept.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011