Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

My Xbox 360 Wantlist & Tradelist

Heres my trade list

Turning Point Fall of Liberty
    Need for speed most wanted
    MLB 2k6
    NHL 2k7
    NHL 2k8
    NBA live 06
    NBA live 07
    Assassins Creed
    Soldier of fortune: Payback
    King Kong
    Dragon Ball-Z Burstlimit (would also sell this one)
    50 cent bulletproof (only for original x box would also sell this one)
    NBA live 06 for ps2 disc only

I also have 1 white controller and 1 black controller i might be willing to trade or sell. (white one slightly damaged RB does not work)

Everyone reading my list keep in mind this list will be updated as i get the last few achievements for each game these are only the games i have all the achievements for right now. I have around 35-40 games so check my list every so often don't want you to miss out.

My Wantlist

Batman Arkham Asylum
    Madden 06 07 or 09
    MLB 2k7 2k8 or 2k9
    NBA live 08
    Fallout 3
    Mass Effect
    Bioshock
    Splinter cell double agent
    Battlefield: Bad Company
    Fable 2
    Fight Night round 3
    nba 2k9
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
    F.E.A.R
    50 cent Blood on the sand

would trade for other games as well this is just a list off the top of my head so i will look at trade lists.

Also looking for any age of empires or age of mythology for the computer. (willing to buy)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See jpk289's Items on eBay

Intrested in king kong have mlb 2k7

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have shawn white snow boarding and the intercooler could use Left for Dead? LMK

Country

Need for speed most wanted

I'm interested in that, have MLB 2k7 and MLB 2k8

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

skin21rip: i am interested just wondering if you have any other games your willing to trade or if you have a list lmk but i might take that trade gimme a day to think about it if you dont have any other games ft.

Cavsfan: i may be willing to trade it how much value are you looking for the cooler.I also have some nice LBJ cards if your interested.

GilbertArenas0: i may have these two wrapped up in other potential trades so lmk if you got any other games or if you have a list.

Thanks everyone

Country

GilbertArenas0: i may have these two wrapped up in other potential trades so lmk if you got any other games or if you have a list.

Thanks everyone

Alot of the games on your wantlist i'm trying to wrap up achievement wise as well, so i'll let you know when i'm done with. also let when you update your list as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

alright just let me know send me a pm even if you get one done cuz i may be interested and i'll pm you whenever my list is updated. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country

Watchman end is nigh pt 1nd2 but i wouldnt more it for that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

alright well lmk if any other games interest you its just that sports games are goin to decrease in value mlb 2k6 is 5 bucks right now so when 10 comes out 7 will decrease to about the same while king kong stays at its value of around 12 bucks. i'd like to trade sports game for sports games if possible but i am interested in watchman if you see anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country

When u update ur list cuz i want king kong for achevments nd everthing else iv played or not intrested in really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast