Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Yet more record low temps

For all the Global Warming die-hards we have had yet another record low temp.
    The Port Huron waste water treatment plant recorded a temperature of 32 degrees at 8 a.m., one degree colder than the record low set Oct. 1, 1935, according to information from the [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]National Weather Service [/COLOR]in Oakland County’s White Lake Township.
    And another ...
    In fact, Daytona Beach International Airport reported a record-tying low of 58 degrees at 3:33 a.m. That tied the previous record set back in 2001, when we had another cool start to October. Orlando officially dropped to 62 degrees, which is just one degree shy of the record.
    Aren't you suppose to get WARMER when global warming occurs???? Especially if you are convincing governments to spend trillions of dollars?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Al Gore is making so much money with this thing, it is ridicoulus. Someone has to stop this. The government is wasting so much money on silly stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just getting ready to post ... I live about 50 miles due west of Orlando and when I started my Jeep two day's ago in the morning the Temp read 59* ... I knew it was a bit nipply out but 59* is odd for the first week of October!!!

GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country

Unless you can tell me how this disproves globl warming it is just another cold day irrelevent to the larger argument.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Unless you can tell me how this disproves globl warming it is just another cold day irrelevent to the larger argument.

No one has proven "global warming" either. It's kinda like Obama's budget...he says it's going to be balanced, yet the deficit continues to grow...doesn't give me much faith that what he says is correct.

Country

Global Warming is pretty much fact but believe whatever you want to believe. A lot of the US' top scientists know this. Some even say within the next 200 years the oceans will gobble up London, Parts of both coasts, islands, etc. The oceans were getting warmer for a while but now slowed down but we could still see the impact with all these cat 6 storms that used to be rare but happen at least once a year. I dont go around posting record high summer temps for this year. It wouldnt prove the existence of glabal warming.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

There are a lot of top US scientists who also disagree with "global warming." Despite what the media and the government tell us, it's far from fact. Just last year, over 31,000 scientists worldwide signed a petition saying they do not believe "global warming" is man-made.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

"Global Warming is pretty much fact"

Actually, its pretty much fiction. You may not post record high temps, but the Global warming loons attribute anything and everything to Global warming. some airhead California Congresswoman blamed the California wildfires on Global warming last month, no joke. Cold days dont disprove global warming in reality, but using the same flawed logic of the Global warming pushers, they do. BTW, you may not want to stick with the global warming hoax. It has been completely exposed in the past few months. Most scientists in the real world dont buy it. You are told otherwise by certain sources, but those sources have an agenda. Its like obama saying most doctors support his healthcare reform. Its just not true. Maybe most doctors at an obama Healthcare rally support it. just like most "scientists" at a global warming conference will tell you it exists.

Country

I said top scientists like Michio kaku, Neil Degrasee Tyson,etc. Although they may not be experts in the field they are very knowledgable of pretty much all aspects of scientific studies. Just Your political idols are in the pockets of big industry and oil companies and convinced you that a carbon tax is out to get you doesnt make it neccessarily true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

" Just Your political idols are in the pockets of big industry and oil companies and convinced you that a carbon tax is out to get you doesnt make it neccessarily true."

I dont see my "politicol idols" making millions on Global warming. I do see Al gore on the Forbes list. Big industry and oil companies??????? you forgot insurance companies. They are the current smear target of the left.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast