Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See luv2danse's Items on eBay

I think a negative is completely justified for a $200 card shipped in a PWE. Especially if he charged for any amount of shipping. Do you have a link to the actual eBay auction?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree with OP about the negative... thats the only way you're going to warn other buyers from buying high end cards from that seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I think a negative is completely justified for a $200 card shipped in a PWE. Especially if he charged for any amount of shipping. Do you have a link to the actual eBay auction?

He said $200 worth of cards, not a single card.

I'm not saying the seller was right by any means because I always send in a bubble envelope if a card is over $5 in value.

I agree with OP about the negative... thats the only way you're going to warn other buyers from buying high end cards from that seller.

How doesn't a neutral with a warning to the same thing ? What is a neutral for then ? I just can't understand how people can't see that if cards arrive undamaged and in a timely matter that a negative should not be use but rather a neutral. A neutral still says it wasn't a totally positive experience and let's everyone els know the reason why.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The thing is...shipping cards in PWE, especially high end cards, can lead to damaged cards being delivered. Just because this seller beat the averages this times doesn't mean that he will the next time. I for one would like to know that he chooses to send cards this way so I can steer clear of him. The likely hood of MY cards showing up damaged are much higher in PWE and a negative feed back stands out MUCH more than a neutral

SCF Rewards
    Country

The thing is...shipping cards in PWE, especially high end cards, can lead to damaged cards being delivered. Just because this seller beat the averages this times doesn't mean that he will the next time. I for one would like to know that he chooses to send cards this way so I can steer clear of him. The likely hood of MY cards showing up damaged are much higher in PWE and a negative feed back stands out MUCH more than a neutral

If there is no rule set about how cards are to be shipped, or it's not discussed ahead of time, then how can you justify a negative when cards arrive safely ? Even though it's much safer to use a bubble, who are you, me or anyone else to tell someone how they need to send in order to get positive feedback ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The line in ICED CARDS signature about only willing to trade up on his cards should tell you something, he's very hard to deal with and unwilling to give an inch. With this being said, I'm done with this discussion, it's like talking to a wall. I'm unsubscribing from this thread so if anyone would like to discuss anything further with me, send me a pm please.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

i think it all depends on if he charged you for shipping. If he did then i think u can leave a negative. If shipping was free, then i would leave a neutral.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am with Turd Ferguson on this one. Negative is extreme. You got the cards safe, that is the main point.

Country

$4.00
    question is...how much did the post the shipping as?? Or was it free shipping?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah with a $4 stated shipping, there is no way it should show up in a PWE. Negative feed back all the way

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast