Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Checkoutmycards.com question

I was thinking of sending about 200 to 300 cards in, but had a question.

I know they do all the work, but when do price them? Once they get them all uploaded, do you go in and price them out?

Or do you send them a list of the cards you are sending and include the price?

That is the one thing I'm confused out? Looks like a great site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sanjosefuji's Items on eBay

I'm curious too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you have to go and price them

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

I think once they are in your account you can log in and set the prices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It sounds pretty good. I did a search on the site to hear about any success stories, but found very few. Does anyone know if they have lot of traffic? It sounds like a good place to sell high end cards and low end rookies/inserts.

What does everyone think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not tried it yet but will give it a shot on the future

Country

I have bought about 80 of my donruss elite die-cuts from the site, you send the cards in and then they scan and do the work, once they put them on your account you can price them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 97S281_27's Items on eBay

I've been EXTREMELY happy w/the results i've had on that site. I have sold 1376 cards for a total of $1534.81 in sales.

As far as pricing the cards goes, you can either stick a note in the box w/the cards (or reply to their confirmation email) telling them what percentage of the high BV you would like them to use as the sale price for ALL your cards or you can price each card individually yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

I've been EXTREMELY happy w/the results i've had on that site. I have sold 1376 cards for a total of $1534.81 in sales.

As far as pricing the cards goes, you can either stick a note in the box w/the cards (or reply to their confirmation email) telling them what percentage of the high BV you would like them to use as the sale price for ALL your cards or you can price each card individually yourself.

Just curious as to what kinds of cards you have sent in? How many, etc... just kinda wondering if ive been missing out here or what? i know ive searched the site before but never really put that much thought into actually setting up with some cards on the site...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 97S281_27's Items on eBay

Just curious as to what kinds of cards you have sent in? How many, etc... just kinda wondering if ive been missing out here or what? i know ive searched the site before but never really put that much thought into actually setting up with some cards on the site...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I've had a total of 2352 cards listed on their site with two more batches (total of 590 cards) waiting to be listed on their site. I've sold a wide variety of cards on their site. The total BV of the 1376 cards that I have sold is $6214.95. You can take a look at my account on their site (www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/97S281_27) and that should give you a good idea as to what types of cards I have been selling.

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast