Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which team had the best offseason?

Voters
41. This poll is closed
  • 76ers

0 0%
  • Bobcats

0 0%
  • Bucks

1 2.44%
  • Bulls

0 0%
  • Cavaliers

6 14.63%
  • Celtics

2 4.88%
  • Clippers

0 0%
  • Grizzlies

0 0%
  • Hawks

1 2.44%
  • Heat

0 0%
  • Hornets

0 0%
  • Jazz

0 0%
  • Kings

0 0%
  • Knicks

1 2.44%
  • Lakers

5 12.20%
  • Magic

5 12.20%
  • Mavericks

2 4.88%
  • Nets

0 0%
  • Nuggets

0 0%
  • Pacers

1 2.44%
  • Pistons

1 2.44%
  • Raptors

1 2.44%
  • Rockets

0 0%
  • Spurs

7 17.07%
  • Suns

0 0%
  • Thunder

3 7.32%
  • Timberwolves

2 4.88%
  • Trail Blazers

0 0%
  • Warriors

1 2.44%
  • Wizards

2 4.88%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Shaq is a big move, certainly not a great one though
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Shaq is a big move, certainly not a great one though

I don't want to defend the Cavs, lol (there are others who can do that), but they had other good acquisitions other then Shaq.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want to defend the Cavs, lol (there are others who can do that), but they had other good acquisitions other then Shaq.

Like Anthony Parker?

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

the magic, they got my man VC lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bloodkaos's Items on eBay

come on lol..how can there be a thread like this without the Raptors not being mentioned once? Hedo Turkoglu, Jarrett Jack, Marco Belinelli, Rasho Nesterovic, DeMar DeRozan, Reggie Evans, Antoine Wright, Amir Johnson, Sonny Weems.

If that's not one of the biggest upgrades in the offseason, then I don't know what is

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

come on lol..how can there be a thread like this and the raptors not being mentioned once? Hedo Turkoglu, Jarrett Jack, Marco Belinelli, Rasho Nesterovic, DeMar DeRozan, Reggie Evans, Antoine Wright, Amir Johnson, Sonny Weems.

If that's not one of the biggest upgrades in the offseason, then I don't know what is.

Its not who had the most, its who has the BEST offseason, Jack, Belinelli, Rasho, Wright, Amir and Weems, Evans no one cares about lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its not who had the most, its who has the BEST offseason, Jack, Belinelli, Rasho, Wright, Amir and Weems, Evans no one cares about lol

how can anyone not 'care' about some of these guys? Jack was a starting PG last year and a very capable point guard, him and calderon makes one of the best PG combinations in the league. We got Belinelli for practically nothing, and he has tonnes of potential. Rasho, Wright, Amir are all serviceable players on alot of NBA teams.

If you actually compared the Raptors team this year to last year, you can clearly see that they had one of the biggest UPGRADES in the offseason.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

how can anyone not 'care' about some of these guys? Jack was a starting PG last year and a very capable point guard, him and calderon makes one of the best PG combinations in the league. We got Belinelli for practically nothing, and he has tonnes of potential. Rasho, Wright, Amir are all serviceable players on alot of NBA teams.

Jack played on the Pacers lol

Darko also had potential, Belinelli will be lucky to see the court, Draft picks arent in this discussion i would say, theat'd be for who had the best draft discussion, Rasho Wright and Amir are serviceable but certaintly dont help or hurt your team

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jack played on the Pacers lol

Darko also had potential, Belinelli will be lucky to see the court, Draft picks arent in this discussion i would say, theat'd be for who had the best draft discussion, Rasho Wright and Amir are serviceable but certaintly dont help or hurt your team

Yes Jack played for the Pacers, but he was given the starting spot ahead of another good PG in T.J. Ford. As for Belinelli, he will get a lot of time this year, trust me. Still if you takes these players out of the picture, wouldn't you say the addition of Hedo Turkoglu is enough to give the Raptors some consideration? If everyone thinks the Lakers, with the addition of Artest would be the biggest upgrade in the offseason, then why would Turkoglu get some recognition? Most experts believe that Turkoglu is the highest rated FA in the offseason, not Artest.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes Jack played for the Pacers, but he was given the starting spot ahead of another good PG in T.J. Ford. As for Belinelli, he will get a lot of time this year, trust me. Still if you takes these players out of the picture, wouldn't you say the addition of Hedo Turkoglu is enough to give the Raptors some consideration? If everyone thinks the Lakers, with the addition of Artest would be the biggest upgrade in the offseason, then why would Turkoglu get some recognition? Most experts believe that Turkoglu is the highest rated FA in the offseason, not Artest.

Hedo doesn't fit in with the Raptors i think that and they are bad, that accusation didnt help them as much as Artest helped the Lakers, Jefferson helped the Spurs or other free agents, Turkoglu helps but not to much, they still arent making the playoffs and Bosh is still leaving which makes the aquisition even worse

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast