Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Laimbeer IP?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Laimbeer IP?

Does Bill sign IP? He and Rambis are the only two guys I want when the T Wolves come to town at the end of the month...I know Rambis use to be good TTM before he got the head coaching gig.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive heard that bill is not a very good signer at all in person and is very tough to get autos from.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

ive heard that bill is not a very good signer at all in person and is very tough to get autos from.

I heard the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He is real real real hard to get IP. In my 11 attempts I had at Bill, I only gotten him twice. Surprisingly my last 2 attempts at him were a success. When I got him last year up in Northern Michigan after a preseason Shock game, he was randomly accusing people of selling stuff at a VIP post game autograph session where they made the whole team (including coaches; he use to be the coach of the Shock) sign autographs after the game...