Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

No no, your Kings can enjoy the playoffs .

I'd gladly miss the playoffs this year for Taylor Hall. I rather expect the kings to slump at the end of the season and finish 9th-10th ish

Country

lol i am 25 i have been watching the players younger than me for 7 years now, man that makes me feel old lol. and as for the top pick, any chance anahiem may trade a possible 2 top 10 picks since we have phillys 1st rounder for the top pick???? aaaa a guy can dream taylor hall with getzlaf and perry or ryan

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

USA!!!

I hope Mike and Andrew don't come egg my house lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

I am sorry but this was Canada's weakest team. Imagine if Canada had Duchene, Tavares, Myers, Kane. We would of won for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sorry but this was Canada's weakest team. Imagine if Canada had Duchene, Tavares, Myers, Kane. We would of won for sure

I saw your flag waving from a little ways back and I swore it said "DEFEAT".

But as I got closer I see yours is the "EXCUSES" variety.

Dude, be a good sport and give props where due and have some more cheese with that particular beverage.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011