Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 64 of 189 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

lol i agree with ya about the Baylor but i have seen worse.. Very stoked about the Downing though.

Home...

I would try Blyleven c/o Twins he is a TV broadcaster for them and He may be more willing to sign for a cheeper price then c/o his home

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would try Blyleven c/o Twins he is a TV broadcaster for them and He may be more willing to sign for a cheeper price then c/o his home

Thanks man... i'll give it a shot..

got one great one today..

Virgil Trucks 3/1.. Out 6-6, back 6-24... What a fantastic signer Mr Trucks is. I got acouple cards from him a few months ago but fell in love with a success posted by Jeremy_Falcons so sent him my own Ball.. Got it back today & looks awesome. Sent along a note & small donation & asked if he would sign the ball along with some stats. He did that & sent back a signed card & a small note..

Here is the ball... couldnt be happier...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Very nice on the Trucks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Thanks for the honorable mention. :)
    Mr. Trucks is one of the best signers I've seen. The ball he signed for me is sitting on my dresser in a cube.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That ball from Trucks is beautiful...they don't come much classier than him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice on the Trucks!

Thanks man..

Thanks for the honorable mention. :)
    Mr. Trucks is one of the best signers I've seen. The ball he signed for me is sitting on my dresser in a cube.

np man, thanks for posting such an epic success from him. I bet i looked at your post/picture of that ball atleast a dozen times, aw struck at how awesome it looked.. Glad to get mine back..

That ball from Trucks is beautiful...they don't come much classier than him.

Thanks man... He has got to be the nicest TTMer i have ever had the pleasure of getting a return from. Not many greats of the game will do the things he does for his fans. Next to Doerr, there isnt a better baseball TTMer out there..

SCF Rewards
    Country

after nothing Friday & Saturday, Got 5 today.. 3 successes & 2 failures...

First Fail came from Joe Morgan ( reds HOFer ) saw a success awhile ago via the HOF so gave it a shot & failed. sent both cards back unsigned. Maybe a donation might have helped but who knows. was only out for a week & a half. Might try again with a $5?? think that might be enough?

Next Fail, Fran Tarkenton.. sent $5 but he requested $25. Im just glad to see this again. sent this in April, thought it might have been gone.. Maybe i'll use this $5 on Joe & see what happens..

Now the successes...

First, Glen Wood 3/3, out 6-15, back 6-27.. Glad to add this 2001 NASCAR HOFer to the collection. This return actually completes the whole 2011 class for me. Had all the others autographs already with the exception of Richie Evans who passed away in 1985

Next, Pat Summerall 1/1, out 6-13, back 6-27.. Very fast return. Great to see this one come back..

Last, Trent Green 2/2, out 5-16, back 6-27.. Great return. Absolutely beautiful signature on these cards. couldn't be happier.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like a great day! That '05 Topps Trent Green looks sweet. I need to send to Glen Wood...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That league leaders Green looks fantastic. The blue really pops on the mostly white card. Awesome stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet..i got trent green going out soon to.

Page 64 of 189 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114164 ... LastLast