Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 70 of 189 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 1 yesterday, & 3 today!!

Yesterday brought Paul O'Neill 1/1, out 6-29, back 7-27. Always thought Paul was a great player. Very happy to get a return from him.

Todays returns..

First.. Jimmy Key 1/1, 7-13, back 7-28. Very fast return. was kinda hopeing he would sign with a thin blue sharpie like i have seen others but signed with a more thicker sharpie. The thin sig returns i have seen look absolutely fantastic. very crisp & clean sig. This is still nice & very happy to get it back.

next. Chris Perez 2/2 out 7-18, back 7-28.. Another quick success.. Great signer.

last, Al Rosen 2/2 out 7-21, back 7-28. Glad to add him to the collection..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff.

Gotta send to O'Neill soon. Seems like he's pretty sporadic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice stuff, can you let me know what addy u used for Paulie, never got a response on mine, thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff.

Gotta send to O'Neill soon. Seems like he's pretty sporadic.

thanks man.. He is very sporadic. Seems like you only see a few now & then every few weeks.

nice stuff, can you let me know what addy u used for Paulie, never got a response on mine, thx

Thanks man.. I sent via the Yankees c/o Broadcast Dept. Added the addy to the database also. Good luck bud..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent via the Yankees c/o Broadcast Dept. Added the addy to the database also. Good luck bud..

Nice successs on the Paul O'Neill, I've tried him in Cincy a couple times and I don't even think he reads his mail there. Will try him in NY now, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paulie....Very nice. I have never seen to many returns on him. Good Stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paulie....Very nice. I have never seen to many returns on him. Good Stuff!

Thanks man.. Very excited to see a success from him..

Nice successs on the Paul O'Neill, I've tried him in Cincy a couple times and I don't even think he reads his mail there. Will try him in NY now, thanks!

Give it a shot man.. Hope he comes through for ya... good luck..

Got 1 success today...

Matt Birk 1/1, out 6-10, back 7-29. was starting to worry a bit about this request. Always seemed to be a 2 week return kind of guy so i was alittle nervous. Glad to add this stud to the collection..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a Great week for me.. Got atleast 1 return everyday this week.. Thats a first for me.. Hope it continues next week..

Bob Uecker 1/1, out 7-12, back 7-30. signed with a blue pen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got 2 successes today... 1 RTS & 1 Unsigned Return..

RTS came back from Ralph Kiner. No real shocker there. seems everyone gets a RTS from him before a success, why should i be any different

Unsigned came back from Mark Howe.. I was 100% aware of his fee but decided to try without it & failed. Own fault. Going to try again with his proper fee in the coming days..

Now the successes..

First Jerry Azumah, E-MAIL success.. sent on 7-15, received 8-1. Very nice picture & autograph. Originaly thought it was a PP because this picture is a Photocopy of an original that they didnt take the NFL Hologram off of so kinda looks funny.. Still couldnt be more happy with the success.

Last, Huge thanks goes out to akoch for the hook up of this address... Lamar Odom 3/3, out 7-18, back 8-1.. Very pleased to get these back. I have seen at least 3 different addresses for Mr Odom that have successes. Seems to be an excellent signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess Odom DOES know how to sign the front of cards and isn't just Kardashian-dumb...

Page 70 of 189 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170 ... LastLast