Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scammers

Country
    See jkingston2's Items on eBay

Question Scammers

I'm new to Sports Card Forum, and I was wondering if there are any known scammers I should know about. I don't want to deal with them and I need to know who not to trade with.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I assume they are around but I haven't had any problems since I started. I was weary of trading too but I didn't have any troubles. Welcome to SCF

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

As SCF recommends with everyone, deal with established members first to get your rating up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

i agree , check out there trader ratings and try going with more established traders at first and you can always ask a mod or manager here about anyone your considering trading with , also to extra protect yourself if trading a mid end to highend card or cards use signature confirmation , but there is allot of trustworthy traders here , good luck hope you find some nice cards for your collection ,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF. Hope you find your experience here a good one. Take he advice of the others above; trade with some vets first. Look at the trader ratings. Jen Kad #18

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See whitmanhanssen's Items on eBay

Not yet

I have yet to have a deal not go through or get ripped off in anyway. I have said NO to many trade offers that were not right for me, and do try to use all SCF tools to research each person before trading, all in all SCF has been a wounderful place. Good luck with your buying/selling/trading

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bsubeavers06's Items on eBay

i havent had any issues with any members, like others have said check their trader rating and look at their feedback. since your first 20 transactions, you must send first, i would avoid high end stuff just to be safe

Country
    See jkingston2's Items on eBay

ok thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

just be careful who you trade with buddy!

welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast