Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been awhile since I've been on. Redone bucket in FB . Working on other sports

Just redone my bucket for fb and am currently working on baseball and NBA. Let's make some trades!
    Wants:
    Mariota
    Justin Hardy
    Julio jones
    matt Ryan
    OBJ
    Melvin Gordon
    Landry and Parker
    Gronk
    or anything that catches my eye !

BANNED

Country

I like the SPx DeAndre Hopkins auto, Upper Deck Inscriptions Cole Stoudt auto, and Press Pass Cullen Harper auto. See if I got anything for you. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the SPx DeAndre Hopkins auto, Upper Deck Inscriptions Cole Stoudt auto, and Press Pass Cullen Harper auto. See if I got anything for you. Thanks

I like these Lmk if any of these match up to you!
    Nt Parker colossal
    Bortles auto
    black gold Beasley auto
    UD Watkins auto

BANNED

Country

Your SPx Hopkins goes for 14$. The highest bid on one was 20$, the lowest was 8$. Split the difference call it 14$. My Colossal Parker is 16$. Highest bid on one of those was 23$, lowest was 9$. Split the difference call it 14$. The Black Gold Vic Beasley is 4$. The highest bid on one of those was 7$. Lowest was 1.50$. Split the difference call it 4$. Your Stoudt auto highest was 5$. The lowest was 1$. Split the difference call it 3$. I didn't see a Harper but I'm going to assume it cant be more than a 1$ or 2$.

So SPx Hopkins patch auto, Cullen Harper auto, Cole Stoudt auto= 18-19$
    NT Colossal Parker auto, Black Gold Vic Beasley auto= 20$

Want to do SPx Hopkins patch auto, Cullen Harper auto, and Cole Stoudt auto for NT Colossal DeVante Parker auto and Black Gold Vic Beasley auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in:

Giovani Bernard Printing Plate

Anything else serial #1/????

Please let me know

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your SPx Hopkins goes for 14$. The highest bid on one was 20$, the lowest was 8$. Split the difference call it 14$. My Colossal Parker is 16$. Highest bid on one of those was 23$, lowest was 9$. Split the difference call it 14$. The Black Gold Vic Beasley is 4$. The highest bid on one of those was 7$. Lowest was 1.50$. Split the difference call it 4$. Your Stoudt auto highest was 5$. The lowest was 1$. Split the difference call it 3$. I didn't see a Harper but I'm going to assume it cant be more than a 1$ or 2$.

So SPx Hopkins patch auto, Cullen Harper auto, Cole Stoudt auto= 18-19$
    NT Colossal Parker auto, Black Gold Vic Beasley auto= 20$

Want to do SPx Hopkins patch auto, Cullen Harper auto, and Cole Stoudt auto for NT Colossal DeVante Parker auto and Black Gold Vic Beasley auto?

Yeah I'm game with that trade ! Any way you could post it I'm on my phone for the next day or 2. Thanks Josh

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in:

Giovani Bernard Printing Plate

Anything else serial #1/????

Please let me know

Adam

I also have these 1/
    13 cert Cole sands USA 15u auto 1/25
    2015 immac Jimmy butler plate 1/1
    12 strata Kendall wright jersey auto 1/40
    08 letterman Brian Brohm "O" letter auto 1/4

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

check the matt ryan PC in my bucket and also theres some matt ryans in my FT section see if you need any of those.. also have a ton of inserts of his if you collect those

SCF Rewards
    Country

check the matt ryan PC in my bucket and also theres some matt ryans in my FT section see if you need any of those.. also have a ton of inserts of his if you collect those

Hey I didn't see any Ryan's that caught my eye but I do have interest in these, Lmk Thanks Josh
    Select Jake Mathews auto
    strata Sammie Coates auto
    limited graded Landry auto
    platinum Langford rpa

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hey I didn't see any Ryan's that caught my eye but I do have interest in these, Lmk Thanks Josh
    Select Jake Mathews auto
    strata Sammie Coates auto
    limited graded Landry auto
    platinum Langford rpa

I checked again but I didn't see anything for those.. I just needed a couple lower end ones.. thanks for checking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast