Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See MAtts*cards*cars's Items on eBay

2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck Black Refractor Auto 12/25 Trade or Sell

I just opened a box of Topps chrome and much to my surprise I pulled an Andrew Luck Auto which happenedd to be numbered 12/25 (His Jersey Number)

I did some research and to no surprise I didn't find much on the value being that is is not only low numbered but also his jersey number.

I am posting for two reasons. The first is to get an idea of its value, and the second is to see if anyone is interested in the card

I am sending it to Beckett to get graded and I am interested in selling / trading or a combintion of both. I'll consider anything that consists of Emmitt Smith Certified Autos, Mid to High End Football card boxes and or cases and Cash.

Any Thoughts, Questions or comments are appreciated. Thanks

BANNED

Country

Here are your completed sales for that card.....

#6/25 $1,099
    #4/25 $1,100
    #13/25 $1,500 BGS 9.5 w/10 AUTO
    #19/25 $1,026.99
    #1/25 $1,692.00 BGS 9.5 w/10 AUTO
    #19/25 $1,008.88 (RELISTED ABOVE AND RESOLD)
    #18/25 $800 BEST OFFER--First one sold and seller left a couple hundo on the table.

With it being his jersey #, I am guessing raw around $1300-$1400, and if you got a 9.5 probably around $1700

Nice HIT!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet card, but based on the scan I wouldn't grade it, it looks off top to bottom. I would just try and sell it or trade it right now. It might just be the scan that is making it look off though. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it.

BANNED

Country

Sweet card, but based on the scan I wouldn't grade it, it looks off top to bottom. I would just try and sell it or trade it right now. It might just be the scan that is making it look off though. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it.

I see a 9, I agree on the centering, I dont think it gets a 9.5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

would be interested in a price if you have a number in mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

before you send it off to beckett. PM me your price on it. thx.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pull, I would sell it to one of the upstanding members of these boards that are interested, Ebay buyers, if you even get paid at all, file claims if card isnt Gem mint and you have nothing but aggrevation, the couple of guys i see interested in it here are no BS guys, were you get your money and no grief, just my 2 cents as well, great pull.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the info everyone. As far as a price I am open to offers. Make me an offer. I am open to any trade/cash combination

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just don't want to insult anyone with my asking price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

It's your card so you have free reign to set a price. Give me a look for part trade. I have a decent amount of PayPal too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast