Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by YankeePride
    It's much like everything else in life these days ... people don't take the time to read, pay attention, educate themselves, etc ... It always says on the back of the card whether it was worn at an event, or in a game, so you can know what you have.

I'm still not sure why people would get that freaked out about it ... I'm getting a mental picture of a collector sitting in a poorly-lit basement sniffing the jersey cards and rubbing them while secretly planning to kidnap the player and feed him bread and water, all so they could get "closer to the action."

I collect them because they look cool and they provide a neat collecting theme to concentrate on among the millions of base and insert cards out there every year. Don't lose sight of the fact that it's a hobby, and no collectors ever really turn a profit so they need to concentrate on the fun parts of it.

LOL

So true.

Most people don't take the time to learn or understand anything.

I like jersey cards but I stayed away from them because they were too expensive when they first came out. So instead of spending $300 to get a bat card or jersey card of somebody I liked I waited and have been picking them up for dirt cheap.

If you collect for fun then you are never a loser you are always a winner.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Originally posted by pwaldo

If you collect for fun then you are never a loser you are always a winner.

THAT is one of the best quotes I have seen in a long time!! :D

Too bad more of us don't think this way!! The hobby is all about fun !

Peace,
    Rima

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12