Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: older boxes

SCF Rewards
    Country

older boxes

Well im going to have around 70-80 by the end of the week and im hoping to buy a older box from maybe 00-01,01-02 and I was wondering what are the best box I could get (canadian funds..) im looking for either nice rookies,autograph,jersey card ... any ideas??

also still have the 00-01 CHL Prospects jason spezza/jamie lundmark jersey card /250 trade/sell or both!

im have bought all the regular sets like topps,victory,pacific,MVP..

how but 00-01 UD update or 01-02 BAP update..?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Older boxes

Matt:

My personal preference for 00-01 is Topps Heritage. It has the best re-sale value for regular cards if you have to dump them on the market. Very affordable in CAD Dollars.

Serial Numbered Rookies, Ist Board Card Issue and great Autographs.

The BAP stuff from 00-01 is hit and miss especially rare cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya but the design of those cards I hate it looks like water marks or something on them I really dont like those.. the 00-01 is rookie update from ud.. I bought 2 boxes of 01-02 and u get like 2 jerseys,fresh faces rookies,2 redemptions.. and if 00-01 is like that it be be great but never heard of anyone opening them

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

id go with something from 00-01 to get a gaborik or turco rc

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

id say sp authentic or heritage, the rc's in sp authentic have really gone up alot

SCF Rewards
    See jayhay51's Items on eBay

If your feelin lucky, BAP Mem. still has some expensive cards. I'd also go with SP Authentic, those rookies sell for more than the boxes themselves. Great investments.

BANNED

Country

older boxes

Yes Matt:

Many people did not like the snow-spray from the skates to make it look like the player was stopping fast. However they were made to Mirror the very 1st Topps 1954 Edition.

In regard to UD Update, they are loaded with Serial Numbered Cards. I bought about 5 of those boxes of 00-01 The only problem is that the regular cards keep repeating over & over.

If you do buy a Year make sure it's 00-01 because of the very reason that one of the other guys listed - Gaborik!

It's funny how you call these Older Boxes. I was anticipatting 1980 or older! Lol

SCF Rewards
    See jayhay51's Items on eBay

Bowman ys u get a decent amount of rcs, none are worth much but...

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya lol I know those arent that old but everyone is talking about 03 boxes and i dont have the money for those after the spx box i bought. Ok i'll definately buy 00-01 for SP authentic besides rookies is there any GU ? well unless the boxes is 30-40 which it isnt then id only be getting 1 box of update so I wouldnt get that many repeats in 1 box would I?

BANNED

Country

older boxes

Matt:

With the SP Authentic, You will get a really nice Sign of the Times Auto in each box. Cross your finges that you grab a Yzerman, Roy, or somebody in the top 4 or 5.

You will also get a cople of serial Numbers of regular players (not Rookies) in various numbered scenarios.

You will definitely get one Rookie Serial Number, I think out of 999, but I'm not sure.

They are very nice cards and the Rookies very collectible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast