Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

are raiders fans the most craziest

raiders fans are wild and crazy. they dress up in customes and scream and scream for blood and only except w's. they get excited and pumped up. dressing as dark side ppl. THEY WILL KILL ANYBODY ON THE OPPOSING TEAM. THAT"S Y I LIVE IN CA. TO SEE THE EXCITMENT. DID U SEE KEVIN GARnett scream at a oakland football gmae and michelle kwan on espn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

It's a big homefield advantage and all a matter of intimidation. I would never go there as an opposing fans: seen news stories of stabbings of opposing fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes they are they also whine the most out of any teams fans

SCF Rewards

what about the browns fans. you gotta watch out for any flying objects near the dogpound.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Too many gangstas in the stands in Oakland. If I had kids I would never be able to bring them to a Raiders game.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

First of all I hate the Raiders... and secondly I have a buddy who saw a seahawks fan shot outside the stadium when he was a kid... this was when they were in LA, but they got some crazy fans. The difference between them and the Broncos fans are that the Broncos fans caused some trouble by throwing snowballs at the Raider players, while the Raider fans kill people!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

I went to a Giants/Raiders game in the 1986 season (while they were still in LA) They were extremely rude, obnoxious and anything else you can think of to say! There was a guy sitting a row behind us to the left in a Giants t shirt and hat, he looked like the bookworm type, and was rooting sort of quietly. When the Giants scored their 2nd TD some of the Raiders fans grabbed him, punched him, and dumped their beers on him......it was sickening.
    They did get kicked out.

A few weeks later, the Steelers were there, and after the game, a Steelers fan was beaten into a coma.

Pathetic you can't go and route for your favorite team, at least you couldn't when they played at the Colosium.

Peace,
    Rima

SCF Rewards

I am not sure if Raiders fans are the craziest, but some of them are the dumbest.

For instance, one drunken Raiders fan stabbed a SD Chargers fan at the game, and is now in jail, doing 10-15 years.

When you go to the point where you injure other people, that's not just crazy, that's moronic