Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: look at this loser

SCF Rewards

look at this loser

he put the title 1/1 just to make people look at it but it clearly says 10/25 in the description
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...SI_PR4_PCN_BIX

SCF Rewards
    Country

why waste your time even posting this? people can advertise however they want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

People typically do value a players jersey number card a 1/1.

SCF Rewards

sorry just thought it was odd

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

it's not odd....it's typical. just like putting PSA 10 ?????

or people that put NO AUTO. It wastes time for buyers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards
    or people that put NO AUTO. It wastes time for buyers.

That just irks the living heck out of me. Most of the time when people do that, its junk stuff too. It's just trying to get more hits.

If you are trying to sell a peice of crap base card on Ebay, 1. you're an idiot, and 2. just say it's a peice of crap base card. Even if I see something that I want, but it's advertised as "NO AUTO", I usually don't bid out of spite. People that stupid don't deserve my money.

SCF Rewards
    See newbie1er's Items on eBay

1/1

It's only listed as a 1/1 because it's the only one of the 25 that is numbered to his jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Shortndsxy
    he put the title 1/1 just to make people look at it but it clearly says 10/25 in the description
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...SI_PR4_PCN_BIX

Happens all the time. Many sellers will list it as a 1/1 if its the first card made, the last card made, or the players jersey number. It is not a 1/1 but being any one of those that I mentioned actually increases the cards price on ebay. People are willing to pay more to have the serial # match the players jersey number. He's doing that to get more hits. There are some really crazy 1/1's out there.