Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djrecords's Items on eBay

Doing a show this weekend, what are you looking for?

I'm doing a show this weekend and there will be lots of dealers/sellers there. Wanted to see if anyone had any specific wants I can be on the lookout for. LMK what you are looking for and what you would trade for it/how much you would buy it for.

I'm really only looking to trade for stuff in my sig, but you never know.

Also, check my trade list as it is updated.

Country

I'll take the Frye's

Don't know if this will do any good since I see you collect Charlie Frye's yourself, but I am looking for any Charlie Frye GU cards. I generally pick these up on Ebay for $3-3.50 (including shipping) so I could offer you the same or I do have a number of 84 OPC cards you were interested in awhile back which I still have (all the key RC's of that issue). Thanks, Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an extra Topps D&P Senior Standouts jsy for trade right now. If you have something I want I'd be willing to trade that.
    I'll keep an eye out for fryes (will be easy to do since i'm collecting anyway) and will let you know what I find.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im looking for Rare Ray Lewis or Mark clayton cards....

Ive got a steelers triple jersey and a Frye Auto /100 from sweet spot.
    I do have a want list on my website for ray lewis. i guess if you were so inclined, you could print it out for me and take it with ya.
    Just an idea.
    Thanks much, and hope you have a good time at the show,
    Rob S.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in both of those cards, so I'll definitely bring your list with me. I'll let you know if I find anything.
    Who's on the steelers triple jsy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its got the 3 best to have(in my opinion) Ward, Bettis, Roethlisberger.
    Its kinda funny though. In the last 5 minutes, the Frye has been traded. Sorry!! But I would appreciate you checking out the show for me, the Steelers jersey wont go ANYWHERE till I hear back from you on the show. That sound cool??
    plmk,
    Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

not too sure if i want to trade, but i have these two that you may be interested in(prices are a little negotiable):

05 Absolute Spectrum Gold Heath Miller AUTO /100 sell for $47

05 Leaf Limited Phenoms 2clr patch(w/stitching)/AUTO /100 sell for $39 dlvd

lmk if u'd be interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country

rob - i printed out your list, so i'll look for lewis stuff for you. i'd really like that steelers jsy if i could get it. how much does it book for?

skins - i saw those. can't buy that much, but would be willing to trade. not sure i have anything you want, but will look for you if there is anything in particular you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well, i really wanna sell the miller, but i'll check your list for the frye and get back to ya in a few min

SCF Rewards
    Country

is this the patch auto or just the auto?

Michael Jenkins
    2004 SP Authentic Auto

also... i'm not really looking for anything in specific, what autos do u have in the same range as the frye? plmk thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast