Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nope...I don't smoke or drink....cuz mind altering drugs are also for WEAK willed people.....people who rely on Magic genies for example....just to get through the day.

I rely on MYSELF, my own strong will to get by.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Nope...I don't smoke or drink....cuz mind altering drugs are also for WEAK willed people.....people who rely on Magic genies for example....just to get through the day.

Your own strong will?

Obviously you can't be taken serious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obviously you can't be taken serious.

From the guy who believes in a magical being that created the earth before the sun and lives in heaven and he'll get to go there too if he's a good boy!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

From the guy who believes in a magical being that created the earth before the sun and lives in heaven and he'll get to go there too if he's a good boy!

Seems to be working for me and millions of others of people.

I don't mooch off of others to surive. :D

But keep being a puppet to the democratic machine. I'll make sure you get a turkey next week. Straight out of my paycheck, throught the IRS, then trickled down through community organizers to ensure they secure your vote.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I commend you on not drinking or smoking I take it you don't drink at all? And maybe if you had something other than yourself to rely on your outlook would not be so glum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the best you got?

The democrats? They can burn in your fictional hell for all I care.

You mooch off your sky daddy!!!

When times get rough you pray for it to get better....instead of just being a man and taking care of business yourself!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

When times get rough you pray for it to get better....instead of just being a man and taking care of business yourself!

I mooch off of my success at life Alex.

It's an awesome feeling. You should try it sometime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, you do know that Christianity is not sitting around waiting for God to do stuff for us, don't know? You've claimed all this knowledge of christianity, I'm sure you know about the fall, free will, etc.??

Do you really think we sit around waiting on everything to be done for us or are you just trying to deceive and misrepresent? Sitting around waiting for somebody to do things for you is the mindset of a lazy, non-working, government dependent...aka the modern Democrat.

I get that you are a former Believer, non-Believer, Atheist, etc. but must you purposely tell lies about Christianity or maybe you just don't know the truth?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, as long as you continue to not break the rules you can post your opinion.

just don't expect a response from me. you are so uneducated on religion it is ridiculous, and it is not worth my time argueing with someone who knows nothing but claims to know it all.

good luck in all you do.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Alex, you do know that Christianity is not sitting around waiting for God to do stuff for us, don't know? You've claimed all this knowledge of christianity, I'm sure you know about the fall, free will, etc.??

Do you really think we sit around waiting on everything to be done for us or are you just trying to deceive and misrepresent? Sitting around waiting for somebody to do things for you is the mindset of a lazy, non-working, government dependent...aka the modern Democrat.

I get that you are a former Believer, non-Believer, Atheist, etc. but must you purposely tell lies about Christianity or maybe you just don't know the truth?

Did you just refute Alex's generalization of Christians, only to state your own generalization of Democrats in the same breath?

Might want to take your own advice. lol

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast