Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sk1222's Items on eBay

06 Allan and Ginter Ryan Howard autograph

Have this for trade, he is pretty hot and sells well. Looking mainly for fb autos in return but also a star bb auto that is comparable. Would also sell if you want to make an offer. Dont have a price in mind but no the range of what they sell for on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my site and trade list thanks.steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slpntz2k6's Items on eBay

check my site

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See superman535's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    Have this for trade, he is pretty hot and sells well. Looking mainly for fb autos in return but also a star bb auto that is comparable. Would also sell if you want to make an offer. Dont have a price in mind but no the range of what they sell for on ebay.

I probably dont have anything you want but I really need this card, are you intrested in vintage baseball/football? If not then could you tell me the ranges you have seen them go for on the bay. Thanks, John.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sh that tradelist is hard to read. The autos I like the most from your site are too much unless there is something else you want.

splintz didnt see anything sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkadypiano's Items on eBay

Chek mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much cash?or who are you looking for i have some more cards not pictured.steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

they were selling 40 plus, the last ones ending on ebay are 50, 60, one even went for 96.

sh I need a ronnie brown auto or guys like montana, manning, ect. Your Montana I believe boos to high, though Im not sure what they sell for. Just like the Favre auto, bv 175 but sells well. I dont think the Howard is a 200 card, even a 150 card, but people are listing it as an SP and its selling high. beckett does funny things though but since he keeps hitting homers and setting some records I think it will sell well for awhile. Otherwise I am looking for a solid star auto in baseball or football that I need or could use for trading easily.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See superman535's Items on eBay

ERP lists the Howard auto at $60

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then people are paying 90% plus book price on it. There are only 3 current ones on Beckett, the first one ending is in 10 hours and its over 40 bucks. Dont think Beckett thought he would have 49 homers and people would be spending so much on him. Im still trying to figure out why a reggie bush auto list at the same price you could get 6 joe monyana autos for. Beckett is a nice guide, depends on if you only trade bv for bv or you consider the real value people are paying I guess. I dont expect to get 90 bucks for it, but I sure wouldnt trade it for a 60 bv card with the way he is selling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast