Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Longest Wait for a Package

I have been trading through the mail for 30+ years and this is a new record for me. A package that was mailed from Stanhope New Jersey on 4 January showed up in my mailbox today. The envelope was filthy but there was no indication or explanation regarding where it had spent the past five plus months.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Brutal.

Earlier this year I was experiencing major delays on packages from Eastern Canada. @Pheebs888 and I made a deal and it took over two months for the card to arrive. The delays also impacted other trades and eBay purchases, very frustrating.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

That's crazy. At least you still received the card! The only packages that disappear are some of my ebay sales and I don't think its the PO/workers whos making them disappear.

Would be incredible to know where that package was/went before your mailbox. Maybe got sent to the other side of Canada?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I had a TTM lost in my mail carriers jeep she dlvd it on a sunday and apologized figure it was there for about three weeks going by the post mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I just received Monday a card post marked 3/20/18 from BC to Missouri. Longest one ever for me, I asked for a refund in May, but have since contacted the buyer to repay him again since it was not his fault and was shipped on time. Would love to know where it was hiding all this time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a card from a breaker not there fault at all says it was delivered to my post box and wasn't what kills me it was a Pavelski auto 1/1 from ud black if it went to the wrong po box no one ever returned it I asked the post office they were no help I would of really bean mad if it were a bruin 1/1 still sucks though
    Last edited by seegs; 06-06-2018 at 03:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

saw a guy's package from Phoenix to Canada end up in Latvia (or some other Eastern European country) for some reason. It had gone to like 3-4 countries according the scans. I never saw the final resolution.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Probably a month and a half, but nothing crazy like some of the stories I've heard.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content