Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks for sharing the 7 page court document.

Glad to help. Unfortunately can't really have civil discourse if the parties can't agree on a shared truth or reality. When it comes to violent crimes there is no logic or common sense. History is littered with wealthy and powerful individuals committing the most heinous of crimes. Becoming a professional athlete in the NFL (or NBA, MLB, etc) doesn't automatically mean a person is incapable of such acts just because they are wealthy. I linked to the story of Darren Sharper who was charged with, admitted to, and was convicted of multiple rapes and sexual assaults.
    @PhilElliot don't give young and wealthy people a free pass because they are young and wealthy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

At least he got caught unlike the notiously Satanist pedophile human trafficker Jimmy Saville who was knighted by both the Queen of England and the Roman Catholic Pope!

I'm a Christian and believe in forgiveness and that even the worst of the worst can receive salvation, but even I feel like these types of people at least "deserve" to have everything they did to the innocents, done to them!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to help. Unfortunately can't really have civil discourse if the parties can't agree on a shared truth or reality. When it comes to violent crimes there is no logic or common sense. History is littered with wealthy and powerful individuals committing the most heinous of crimes. Becoming a professional athlete in the NFL (or NBA, MLB, etc) doesn't automatically mean a person is incapable of such acts just because they are wealthy. I linked to the story of Darren Sharper who was charged with, admitted to, and was convicted of multiple rapes and sexual assaults.
    @PhilElliot don't give young and wealthy people a free pass because they are young and wealthy.

all you keep doing is quoting stuff you read. There were no Darren Sharper incidents beyond words on a page. This is all entertainment propaganda. notice how this Winslow story is already dead.
    you dont care..its just on to the next gossip session..and the next. You cant see how these stories keep coming out like so much rain on your head?.
    life just isnt that exciting except on tv on a weekly basis.. Stop for a minute, look and think.. stop simply reacting like a pavlovian dog to media propaganda.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This case is far from dead ... it's getting even stranger:

Facing New Additional Charge of Raping Unconscious 17 Year Old:
    https://sports.yahoo.com/kellen-wins...231002706.html

Posts $2,000,000 Bail (It wouldn't shock me to see him flee the country):
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...e-rape-charges

THREE of the women Winslow's Charged with Raping could NOT Identify Him in Court - One Even ID'd His Attorney Instead: https://nypost.com/2018/07/12/kellen...-lawyer-twist/

THIS is an extremely WEIRD case! If I had to guess, I'd say he is guilty BUT I do believe in "innocent until PROVEN guilty" … in this case, it seems that even if he did it, he may get off Scott-free if none of the women can even I.D. him though, which would be extremely sad, as if he did this, he deserves to rot in a jail.

As to @PhilElliott … I like conspiracy theories as much as the next person and I know full well that much of what the media publishes is misinformation, but I believe such is generally reserved for political stories, rather than something like this … we'll see what happens.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

stop simply reacting like a pavlovian dog to media propaganda.

How do you know Pavlov had a dog?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How do you know Pavlov had a dog?

He read about it. That is ironic ain't it.
    @jplcom.

DON

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly this story isn't done.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...used-lewd-acts

Former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II has been jailed without bail after he allegedly performed lewd actions in front of a 77-year-old woman at a California gym.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Dude definitely has some issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

All I can say is what a shame what a shame

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Former Browns and Buccaneers tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. was found guilty on Monday of raping a 58-year-old woman, per Yahoo Sports's Dan Wetzel. Winslow was also found guilty of indecent exposure toward the 58-year-old woman and on one of his two lewd conduct charges, but the jury remained deadlocked on six other felony charges.

Winslow was facing 12 felony and misdemeanor charges stemming from incidents with three women. He could be sentenced to 3-8 years in prison for his rape conviction.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/06/10/ke...jets-tight-end

Also:

After former NFL player Kellen Winslow II was found guilty of raping a 59-year-old woman, a California jury was unable to come to a unanimous decision on 8 other charges involving four other women.

The judge declared a mistrial Tuesday, saying the jurors were "hopelessly deadlocked" after five days of deliberations in the San Diego County Superior Court.

A new trial date could be set by Friday, San Diego County prosecutor Dan Owens said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/11/us/ke...ial/index.html

I really don't feel liking searching San Diego's court website for case specifics (case number is CN397071) but rest assured this is real and unfortunate that someone who had it all chose to squander his gifts and life to commit such violent acts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast