Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @TopTier13

Returning to TTM...kinda

Okay so I did some TTM last year, I got Pat Neshek and that was all. Which is almost a 100% guarantee. But this offseason Im really gonna go for it. I guess I am asking for tips and tricks for offseason. But also I am curious on during the offseason where I should send cards. Try and find a personal address or send to team stadium! Thank you guys and I am so excited to get into this amazing hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I would send them to the stadium since they will show up now and then for OTAs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending to current players and managers via stadium addresses is a low percentage play IMO, and especially so during the offseason. Identify some retired players that you like and see what kind of success rate TTMers have documented in the Mail Manager. Send to those with high success rates. Keep in mind that some signers require a small donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

As Calleyoop stated the best bet is to look at TTM Manager and look at the success rate of our members at the addresses posted
    Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

The TTM manager on this site is excellent. Check there before you send any out. If you don't see someone, ask around. But the TTM will give you great information.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(98)
    Country

Hello fellow mahoney!
    My son (7) and I recently started doing ttm and its has been a blast. My biggest suggestion would be to find a specific route you want your collection to go. The hobby can get very addicting and expensive. You can accumulate and get overwhelmed easily. We have chosen to go strictly with cubs and the occasional big names player. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions or need advice!

Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

I bought a book fot $40. I compare to addresses here and then I send. I prefer sending to their homes. The stadium address is public. That being said some guys dont sign at home address. Thats were the ttm manger is really helpful.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I bought a book fot $40. I compare to addresses here and then I send. I prefer sending to their homes. The stadium address is public. That being said some guys dont sign at home address. Thats were the ttm manger is really helpful.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

How accurate is this book vs what we provide on the TTM?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

How accurate is this book vs what we provide on the TTM?

There are two books, Harvey Meiselman's and Smalling's, they sell them once a year and then update multiple times a year for additional fees. They have been around for many years, and are pretty accurate. Many of the addresses in the TTMM come from those books as well, if people want to share them
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1