Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1. 2018 Topps Archives Baseball

3 Comments by patriotsguy Published on 11-16-2018 08:14 PM

Scan_20181116.jpg
    Scan_20181116 (2).jpg

24 packs per box - 8 cards per pack
    2 on card autographs per box!

Base Design- 176 / 320 for 55% base set completion - Check these out on eBay HERE
    Other notable RC's were Andujar, Albies, Hoskins. Also there were an additional 21 RC's.

Blue Parallel /25 1:76 packs - every 3-4 boxes- Check these out on eBay HERE

[B1981 Future Stars 1:8 packs
    - Check these out on eBay HERE

1977 Signature Omission Parallel1:108 packs - every 4-5 boxes- Check these out on eBay HERE
    Non Parelells have a facsimile signature on card front.

Topps Rookie History 1:12 packs- Check these out on eBay HERE

Coming Attractions 1:6 packs- Check these out on eBay HERE

The Sandlot 1:8 packs- Check these out on eBay HERE

Fan Favorite Autographs 1:20 packs Silver Parallel /99 1:157 packs - every 6-7 boxes - Check these out on eBay HERE

First and foremost SCF would like to thank Topps for their continued support of SCF with these boxes for review!

Ranging from $70-$80 a box this isn't a cheap box but it's not an expensive one either. I think that if you were ever into vintage then this product is a good buy to reminisce of the old style card from yesteryear. In 2016 Topps archives went back to 1953, 1979, and 1991. In 2017 they went with years 1960, 1982, and 1992. This year Topps Archive is going with 1959, 1977, and 1981. As I've mentioned in our Topps Heritage breaks where they were noting on the back of the cards underneath the card # variations, Topps Archives could benefit from this notation as well. For the novice collector it could get a little confusing if you have a variation or not. The Sandlot cards are a great addition to this product. One thing I have found is that the set is only 300 cards, where as I've seen it also listed as 320 and includes the 1959 Topps Combo cards & the 1977 Topps Turn Back the Clock. I've also seen it mentioned that these 20 cards were SP's as well, but this isn't confirmed by Topps to my knowledge.

As always base cards are available to SCF members. Please visit the SASE Base Card Request Forum.

2. Total Comments 3

Comments

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice parallel autograph hit!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

ohhh - Chuck Nagy....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice looking hits and thank for sharing Roger!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content