FREE CASE BREAK! 18/19 UD S1 BLASTER CASE - SCC MEMBER APPRECIATION CASE BREAK

Good Evening SCF,

I would like to start off by Thanking each and everyone of you who have supported my Breaks. I will be Hosting my 1st FREE CASE BREAK w/ Plans to do more in the Future as Sportscardcollective.com Grows.

It's the time of the year to give back to those who have supported my Breaks. If you have Joined a Sports Card Collective Break since the launch of SCC in Sept 2018. you Will get 1x Entry Per Member to make the Ratio/Odds even for everyone.

This Break will be a 31 Spot Break *TEAM RANDOM*

I will Tally up all Entries/Members on Dec. 31st and we will do the Break on Tuesday Jan. 1st, 2019 @7pm EST

How to get a Entry? Join a Sports Card Collective Break Between Sept 1st,2018 to Dec. 31st, 2018 and receive one Entry into this Break.

All Entry's will be Tallied up in a Spreadsheet and all names Will be Random'd Via. Random.org after the Random the Top 31 Names/Spots will Receive a FREE SPOT into the Case Break.

Feel free to Join our FB Break Group facebook.com/groups/sportscardcollective *Please PM me on here to let me know you have requested to Join.

I hope everyone has a good Holidays,once again Thank you for supporting Sports Card Collective Breaks.

Ryan