Hey there folks. I have a new channel that is exclusively for new and vintage box breaks, unboxing from boxes in collections that I have picked up purchasing collections, etc. No content on my channel that is not directly card related. I would love it if ya'll would come and check it out and subscribe to help a brother/fellow card junky out (I use the word junky as lovingly as possible lol). I have a absolute sick box on the way as I type this and I dont know much about it other than it has a few mystery graded Ohtani's and vast majority of it is all autographed and numbered stuff with a good bit of rookies thrown in for some filler. Also have a sealed box of 87 topps that will be in it as well. Super frickin jacked to get that box in my hands and will be doing a video on it being opened and searched though. Debating on whether or not to do a live stream or just do a break video. It will depend on what my internet speed is like that day. Just search for ELMO99120 on Youtube and I hope to see you there. Thanks peeps. Hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday season. Stay safe ya'll.