Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Reward Point Payouts for December

Everything for Trades, Setting teams and Images for the Inventory Manager has been paid out. With the holidays past us, look for Roger and I to having something cool coming soon for Reward Points.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Just curious, how many reward points given for setting team? Thanks.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just curious, how many reward points given for setting team? Thanks.

1:1 ratio

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@scottkoz20

On 2/4/19 I was given 254 reward points for images put into inventory. So divide that by 2(points per image) = 127 images. I believe I set the team for most of those images and I only received 12 points for setting images. Is there a way to check that? I have been setting the image at the same time as I enter image, mostly, and am wondering if I am not getting credit doing it that way. Maybe I should enter image then set team after? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The way we process the team setting is separate from the images, it's also paid out differently as when we get the checklists from Panini, Upper Deck and Topps they do come with most of the teams.

The Image math is right. I'll check out the team payouts to be 100% on the payout configuration, but it's not the same as the images.

But it should be 1:1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The way we process the team setting is separate from the images, it's also paid out differently as when we get the checklists from Panini, Upper Deck and Topps they do come with most of the teams.
    If the team is set, I haven't been doing anything (maybe adding a team if needed). I am only setting when there is no set team. A lot of the images I am entering are of older sets and the teams are mostly not set.

The Image math is right. I'll check out the team payouts to be 100% on the payout configuration, but it's not the same as the images.
    Understood.

But it should be 1:1
    Understood

Again, it seems that when I set the team at the time of adding an image I am not getting credit. It seems to me that I am getting credit it I forget to set team at same time I enter image and at a later time hit the "set team' button and set the teams I missed at time of entering image.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Again, it seems that when I set the team at the time of adding an image I am not getting credit. It seems to me that I am getting credit it I forget to set team at same time I enter image and at a later time hit the "set team' button and set the teams I missed at time of entering image.

ahhhhhh - now I understand what you are referencing

deferring to @CoolHandLuke to see investigate if Team credit is being given when an image added AND a team is set.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

The team card attribute was a later implementation that I added to the initial project.

The team were first added as one team per card and place in the card table. Then we created the RP program for the teams via the team module where if we do not have a team and you have a image, then you can set the team.

Later on we went with a multiple team per card and this is when we added the link in the inventory card edit page. I created a new table to store the multiple teams per card. So was it added back then to the RP program, probably not.

The code is quite complex so it will take time for me to review it. But if you do them via the team module, you will get your credits that are one team = 1 RP.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The team card attribute was a later implementation that I added to the initial project.

The team were first added as one team per card and place in the card table. Then we created the RP program for the teams via the team module where if we do not have a team and you have a image, then you can set the team.

Later on we went with a multiple team per card and this is when we added the link in the inventory card edit page. I created a new table to store the multiple teams per card. So was it added back then to the RP program, probably not.

The code is quite complex so it will take time for me to review it. But if you do them via the team module, you will get your credits that are one team = 1 RP.

OK, will do because I know I've done hundreds (if not thousands at this point) setting the team at time of image entry and haven't gotten credit. Thanks for your help Luke and Scott.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Can’t wait to see what is new with the Reward Points.