Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@sparty07 You’re the third person in the last 24 hours to mention this card to me. LOL I’ve got two already so I am good, but thank you.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Richard that is a Amazing collection.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

@sparty07 You’re the third person in the last 24 hours to mention this card to me. LOL I’ve got two already so I am good, but thank you.

Mr, Popular over here ;)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's really a great collection. Gorges wasn't the biggest name in the world - and I've seen plenty of player collections over the years where it was clear someone started it because "I want to chase who I perceive to be a good, and inexpensive, young player on my favorite team". No real attachment to the player though... so they dump it for pennies on the dollar three years later.

That a great ex-Rocket ended up as steady "top 4" type dman on your favorite team - it ended up making a perfect guy for you to collect... and that collection really is outstanding (considering what's available).

How many piece from Prime Logo do you have? Is there much of a chance to pick away at completing over the next decade (as pieces show up) ???

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's really a great collection. Gorges wasn't the biggest name in the world - and I've seen plenty of player collections over the years where it was clear someone started it because "I want to chase who I perceive to be a good, and inexpensive, young player on my favorite team". No real attachment to the player though... so they dump it for pennies on the dollar three years later.

That a great ex-Rocket ended up as steady "top 4" type dman on your favorite team - it ended up making a perfect guy for you to collect... and that collection really is outstanding (considering what's available).

How many piece from Prime Logo do you have? Is there much of a chance to pick away at completing over the next decade (as pieces show up) ???

Thanks for the nice words my friend - it has been truly a blast to collect this guy over the years, and running into him a couple times each summer probably helps keep that spark alive.

Surprisingly I only have the only Prime Logo piece. It's a heckuva piece obviously, but oddly enough I see fewer of these than I would have expected given how many of the others I've snagged over the years.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

you dabble into any of the Anthology stuff? The non-licensed "may as well use it up" game used set ?? likely some nice patches out there in that one.

Thanks for the nice words my friend - it has been truly a blast to collect this guy over the years, and running into him a couple times each summer probably helps keep that spark alive.

Surprisingly I only have the only Prime Logo piece. It's a heckuva piece obviously, but oddly enough I see fewer of these than I would have expected given how many of the others I've snagged over the years.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Josh Gorges Mega Show & Tell Thread - What a Career!

Oh I have 8 of those. LOL

IMG_7705.jpg
    Last edited by RGM81; 02-22-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha!

The release was poorly received (and rightfully so) but there is some GREAT memorabilia in there. The lack of photo takes away from the cards... but I don't mind it so much, when the swatch takes up - basically - the entire card.

The signed one: That IP ?? Or did they dice up a signed jersey ??

Oh I have 8 of those. LOL

IMG_7705.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12