Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Iginla: 4 Years of Pacific Revolution

Pacific Revolution cards make an appearance in my Iginla pc for 4 seasons. They start in 1997-98 and go through the 2000-01 season. If you like shiny cards and chasing parallels, then Revolution fits the bill. For 1997-98 we have 5 cards with different colored foil, but no serial numbers. I've seen a red parallel listed in a checklist, but I have it on good authority from several fellow hobbyists that the red version was never produced. The 1998-99 season saw 3 cards, and we now have serial numbers appearing on the back of the cards.

Revolution.1

In 1999-00 there were 9 cards produced, including one of the oddest Iginla cards in my pc. It was described as an "ornament", and came with a cord included so that you could hang it on your Christmas tree. I am missing the Copper and Premiere Date cards from this series. There are also a couple of very tough parallels that I managed to pull in, the CSC gold (1/1) and silver (#/25) parallels. CSC stands for Continental Sports Cards, a distributor of hockey cards in Canada.

Revolution.2

Lots of parallels again for 2000-01, and we now have the addition of a jersey and a patch variation card. The 4 color patch variation card is a recent acquisition from eBay, just proves that if you keep searching those older cards can still show up. I've included scans of the backs of the parallel cards so that you can see the serial numbers.

Revolution.3

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Oh wow, these old Pacific cards are so fun to look at. Those parallels are really sweet! Nice job managing to track down the CSC 1/1.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Oh wow, these old Pacific cards are so fun to look at. Those parallels are really sweet! Nice job managing to track down the CSC 1/1.

Thanks, the CSC 1/1 was an eBay purchase many years ago. Revolution & Invincible are both favorites of mine.