Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

2016-17 Studio box break -- AMAZING box! Check out these pulls!!

Man, I'd hit a real dry spell lately with my box breaks. I figured it was only a matter of time before I hit a good one. Well, this was my last order for this month, and it was a classic!

20190221_153652.jpg

That Towns patch was such a great pull -- four colors on the patch! Definitely a PC item; I don't have many patches in my collection, and I like KAT, so if you really want it, you better have a four color Love patch for me :)

The Brown insert, I learned, is a 1:160 box pull, so that was great as well! Goes for $10 to $20 on the Bay. My mom loved the Celtics, so I'm PCing that one, too. Again, open for trades, but it would have to be for another card I could put into my PC.

The Simmons just solidified how good the box really as -- I even got the best rookie of the batch. I already have a Simmons RC in my PC (Aficionado), so this one is more readily available for a variety of trades.

Finally, my sketch card was Carmelo, Glossy was Harrison Barnes, and I got a few inserts as well. If you are curious about those, LMK, but I'll also be updating my trade list soon, so you can find that info there shortly as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I'm interested in the Simmons if you want to give me a look.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jmintz will do!

I forgot to mention I also pulled a 600 point reward card. I wasn't sure if I could still redeem it, or how high a point total it is, but I redeemed it for four very nice OKC cards on their site. I'm rolling in card coolness right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Awesome hits, that is one sick patch. Can you post a picture of the sketch? I have an art degree and I'm always curious about the quality of drawings that are getting slipped into products.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Boinks sorry, I just traded it today to France :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

@Boinks sorry, I just traded it today to France :(

Boo, oh well, hope you got something cool!