Was reflecting on y collection today thinking of what direction to continue or deviate to moving forward. I have a tendency to like the nicest and rarest things in collecting so today I am here to ask and have an open discussion on one thing: Super Short Prints.

They've been in the hobby long enough and I tend to gravitate towards them, Specifically: OPC Mini Back Variations #/27, Fleer PMG Green's /10 & Purple's /10, Fleer Skybox Sparkling Diamonds #/5, Young Guns High Gloss #/10, Fleer Flair Showcase Masterpieces 1/1's, OPC Platinum Emerald Surge #/10.

Lets have a nice discussion (Specifically on Upper Deck offshoots Post 2005 Product - NO ITG ETC) on what the different SSP's are out there, estimated print runs, best looking SSP's, undervalued/overvalued SSP's and more.

To get the ball rolling I will come out and say it now, I believe the Fleer Masterpiece 1/1's have the highest potential for growth and you can grab some at ridiculously low prices while Fleer is forgotten for the moment. As far as looks, I have to say my favourites are the PMG Purples /5 and the Skybox Sparkling Diamonds #/5. Lastly, What is the Shortest print run (other than 1/1) out there that is not already serial numbered? I'm thinking the OPC Blank Backs or the Parkhurst Rookie Parade Proofs and I think I've seen estimates on somewhere from 5-35 print run.

Give me your best opinions!