Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I seriously think if the 76ers had beaten the Raptors they could have easily won the NBA championship this year. I think the Warriors cruise past the Blazers and the 76ers would have been too much for the Bucks. An NBA Finals of the 76ers against a not full strength Warriors and I think they could have won ahead of schedule but they just couldn't shut down one guy on the Raptors.....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I can’t see anyone other than the Bucks out the East, Sixers were the the rockets of the east only with more talent. I see Sixers losing at least one good player.blazers are playing really hard, only team at this time that can dethrone the warriors.
    Anyone one but the warriors, sorry fans

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I like Philly, but they're still so young. Glad they're not looking to fire the coach. I mentioned how I thought Kawhi and the Raptors' experience would be the thing that put them over the hump, and I was right this time, all on a buzzer-beater, lol. At any rate, the Raptors will be a good challenge for the Bucks. I still see Milwaukee winning, though -- who can guard Giannis? The Bucks are the only team I can see posing a challenge to GSW because of Giannis' length and dominance. I don't really see the Blazers putting up much of a threat to GSW; they are exhausted from that 7 game series with one game going into 4 OT. They are also not a good match-up for GSW, IMO; they live and die by shooting, and GSW excels them in shooting. I wouldn't be surprised if this was GSW's easiest series so far. But either the Bucks or Raptors could potentially put up a fight, especially Milwaukee. It's still the Warriors' championship to lose, but I'm hoping for another outcome, and at least a competitive Finals.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

2019 Playoffs Thread - Discuss Here

The Warriors are now going to have their toughest test in recent years. The LeBron / Kyrie comeback was a big challenge of course too.

Blazers deserve big respect for getting this far. Lillard and McCollum are going to need to play the best basketball of their lives and if they do, who knows?

Raptors are interesting because their top player is in a contract year, how does that affect the overall team? Seems like the Raptors fans are boosting the team right now.

And the Bucks - now the real basketball for them begins, it will be unbelievable if they can pull off winning it all. I hope they do.
    Last edited by shockwiresports; 05-14-2019 at 10:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well like I expected, Portland did not match up well with Golden State. Exciting final game, but even at home they couldn't win one. Sweep it is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Raptors are posing a very good challenge to the Bucks. Kawhi's brilliance and championship experience, and the hometown crowd, make them really tough on their own floor. Since Milwaukee has home court advantage, I still see them winning the series, but the Bucks needed this to prepare for Golden State.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blazers, were weak, I think if they would have won that first game , it may have been a different series. Warriors aRe tough even without Durant.
    Bucks? Either team can win the East. At this time, you have to give it to the home team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh my goodness! Toronto stole one in Milwaukee!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kudos to the warriors, at this point what is the use of watching. Won two games without Durant. Favor is stacked. No matter how many injuries. Anyone know payroll difference.
    Do not know if there is a team that can defend the warriors?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, it's officially Raptors-Warriors for the NBA Finals! Happy for the Canadian fans. They are very dedicated to the Raptors, and I've witnessed this on Internet forums since the early 2000s.

Also, big props to Kawhi Leonard. Finals MVP for the Spurs in 2014. Now he's going to the Finals again with his new team. While I've always liked him, I used to think he was just a systems player for Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, but he's obviously proven me wrong. Jerry West and Michael Jordan have always been high on him, though, and they know a thing or two. Buy up those 2012-13 boxes while they're still cheap and get a chance of Kawhi rookie autos.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast