Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Scott's Garage Sale Finds - June 8, 2019

So, this weekend is the town wide garage sale here in Lewiston NY. Thus it's a day we venture out to see what we crap we can find for the house

However, this was a good one for me as I found a bunch of unopened items for a good price (and factory sealed yet!)... and I found some Fubu pants (size 50's) NWT's if anyone is interested.

Here is the haul... nothing is available as I am probably going to do something with this.

thanks for the look

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who has this much unopened wax for sale? It is a better selection of old wax compared to most online sites.

That 1995 Finest (what series is it?) is a sneaky good find. That stuff was printed in way less quantities in 1995. 1993 was the first year but they cranked up the presses for 1994 and when the strike hit nobody wanted 1995 Finest. It was "rare" for the time and basically overlooked now except for player collectors who can't find the refractors that they need. A high graded refractor out of that with the right player could next you some big bucks.

What is the Diamond Marks box? Never heard of that one before.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Who has this much unopened wax for sale? It is a better selection of old wax compared to most online sites.

That 1995 Finest (what series is it?) is a sneaky good find. That stuff was printed in way less quantities in 1995. 1993 was the first year but they cranked up the presses for 1994 and when the strike hit nobody wanted 1995 Finest. It was "rare" for the time and basically overlooked now except for player collectors who can't find the refractors that they need. A high graded refractor out of that with the right player could next you some big bucks.

What is the Diamond Marks box? Never heard of that one before.

i had no idea what Diamond Marks was either - it appears to be "Bookmark" style cards (oversized).

here is the checklist --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/test...rchleagueid/0/

as for Finest - I did break it this afternoon... I'll be writing a "retro" break article about it - it was fun to crack but man did QC suck on this!