Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90's Player lots

Please Note - markw2856 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

90's Player lots

Have a number of basketball cards from the 90's(figure a bunch do). Majority of my 90's basketball is through the mid 90's for the most part and I have a number of cards of individual players for trade/sale if any interest. Depending on the player might have some late 80's thrown in with it. I would prefer to just sell or trade the whole lot of one player off. Majority are stars, semi-stars being common cards with some lower end inserts thrown in.

Mainly looking for Kevin Newman (baseball), Ryan O'Reilly or current St Louis Blues

Such names would be Shaquille O'Neal, Anfernee Hardaway, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson, David Robinson, Larry Bird, Scottie Pippen, Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd, names along those lines. Am sure I have a lot more smaller names as well as bigger names. Don't have any Jordan or Kobe left for sale.

Some guys I might have 10 cards for, others 100+. For example, opened box other day and saw 7 Finest Debut Chauncey Billups rookies

Only ship in the United States

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (366)
    Country

Larry Bird

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have around 40 Bird cards. I can look around a little more but that is probably about it. 8 of those are MB1 from Hoops(Magic/Bird) and 3 are 5th anniversary MB1(Magic/Bird. Oldest card I came across I think would be the 88-89 Fleer Sticker. If have anything on my tradelist or interested drop me a PM. Thanks -Mark

SCF Rewards
    Country

If neemann is not interested, I would be interested in the Bird lot. Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be going out of town on 22nd and back either 25th or 26th. If neemann has no interest or doesn't respond in a week I will drop you a line. Thanks for the interest

If any other people are looking for bulk star or semi-star player lots drop me a line

SCF Rewards
    Country

Few of the names I know I have 50+ cards for are Shaquille O'Neal, Chris Webber, Karl Malone, David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Anfernee Hardaway, Charles Barkley. If looking for player lots let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indiana Pacers Indiana Hoosiers Chicago Cubs
    See kacook32's Items on eBay

What do you have for Indiana Pacers? Particularly Reggie Miller, but interested in all Pacers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be out of town until Tuesday night. I can update you with the Miller count when I get back home. These will most likely be base/low end inserts from 90s. I will be off and on here casually while out of town. If you have other Pacers or low end inserts of Pacers looking for let me know. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back from trip and never heard anything back from other person. Drop me a line if you want the Bird cards and what you have to trade for them. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you have for Indiana Pacers? Particularly Reggie Miller, but interested in all Pacers.

Guessing the oldest Pacer cards I have would be around the 88-89 area and probably go into the mid 90's. I have Miller cards (lower end) along with probably any other name from the early 90's for the Pacers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast