Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: USC Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

USC Thread

How about those trojans? Our defense really stuck it to Auburn the other day. I'm still optimistic about the Trojans chances this season with Matt Leinart at QB. The one plus on offense it WR Mike Williams. This guy is a monster and will be a star when he comes to the NFL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

COPIER!! j/k LOL yeah that Mike Williams is da bomb saw some of his highlights on SC! i can't get this out of my head, Tocuhdown Trojans or Touchdown Mike Williams

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See trippsahoy!'s Items on eBay

he is big, but not fast enough for the nfl where guys are big and fast. what about Fred Gibson from uga, 6-4 and 4.4. id rather have that than 6-5 4.5. but i could be wrong, Alex Bannister is like 6-5 and he runs around a 4.2 and he hasn't been that good in the pros

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

Go UCLA! LOL. I'm picking my bruins for this year's head to head game :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

UCLA better start making funeral arrangements because USC is going to bury them where they stand

SCF Rewards
    Country

From the looks of things, you're probably right. I can't believe they only won 6-3 yesterday against one of the crappiest teams out there. :explicit:

Well, as long as they kill USC's chances at a national championship with a victory against them, I'm happy! :D :D

:D :D UCLA:D :D

:guns: :guns: USC:guns:

SCF Rewards

ok, I thought CASoxFan was cool..until I realize he is a Trojan

yuck!!!!

Never forget: it's much easier to play when you have nothing to lose (UCLA) than when you have everything to lose (USC). USC vs UCLA this coming November should be fun.

We have nothing to lose...and you guys better bring it, b/c if you lose, there goes your entire season!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

UCLA better bring it because I'd sure hate to see them get their pretty sissy little baby blue jerseys dirty..LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

what about USC players and their $30,000 uniforms? Watch the rich boys get creamed by UCLA lol