Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardguards.com's Items on eBay

Cardboard News Volume 2 Issue 2 is in the mail

Hello all,

I can breathe a sigh of relief now that Volume 2 Issue 2 of Cardboard News is in the mail. You should receive it in the next couple of days if you signed up for a free subscription. If not I will have the online issue up shortly as well. For this issue I wanted to publicly thank David Stadler, Anson Whaley, and Duane Jackson for lending there services, it was very much appreciated. Well it’s off to start to plan the next issue. I’m up for any ideas or suggesttions you may have. Thanks again and enjoy. I hope you enjoy the latest issue.

Best regards and happy collecting

Andrew Horowitz

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

How about an article about trading cards for less-than-mainstream sports leagues, like minor league hockey, arena or Canadian football or minor league basketball, or even wrestling for that matter?

Something else that might be interesting would be the genealogy (so to speak) of various card manufacturers. You could do something like a timeline showing the evolution of CMC/Impel/Skybox/Fleer/Marvel/UD (including all the name changes, mergers, buyouts and bankruptcies).

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about whats hot in other countries Im in Australia so I could do something if you want

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Yeah, I'd love to see an article on the sets Futura or whoever else produces cards down under.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What about an interview with Rob Broder (if you can track him down)?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardguards.com's Items on eBay

DaClyde and THIRDBASE70 all good ideas. THIRDBASE70 I'll PM you to discus your ideas. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok I pm you