Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Tuff Stuff/Affiliation Finalized

I'm pleased to announce that Tuff Stuff and Sports Card Forum have partnered together. This affiliation makes sense as Tuff Stuff is a leading sports card magazine/Price guide and Sports Card Forum is a leading internet sports card community.

We have been authorized to give away some 1-year subscriptions to SCF members. We will be holding some VIP/Premium Member contests and also be stocking the Card Cash store with these subscriptions each month.

Sports Card Forum has also been authorized to sell Tuff Stuff magazine through the forum. You will notice a banner on the ride side of the main forum and some banners rotating throughout the site. SCF members can purchase a full year of Tuff Stuff for $19.99 and SCF will give each member that purchases the subscription 500 Card Cash. Please PM me when you purchase a 1-year subscription. If you buy Tuff Stuff each month it will cost you over $72 a year ($5.99 + tax per issue).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pretty exciting, eh SCF members!?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, not really

Country

I love tuff stuff! YAH!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

I had not picked up a Tuff Stuff for a long time until about 3 months ago. It was still blah. The only part about it I ever enjoyed was T.J. Schwartz's columns, other than that it was mostly ads just like SCD was/is.

There have been very few magazines I have enjoyed in the hobby. SportsCardTrader (I believe that was the name of it) was the best as it was what started me down the road of trading through the mail.

At any rate, congrats SCF on teaming with Tuff Stuff.

Peace~
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds great...im still meaning to get around to a premium membership here as well, so i can have a shot at these contests... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I prefer beckett over tuff stuff but oh well

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

I prefer beckett over tuff stuff but oh well

I hope to work with Beckett one day as well.

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

People seem to be looking at this totally the wrong way. Tuff Stuff is a major hobby publication...Think of all those NEW traders that will find us thanks to this. Oh and with new traders comes new cards!!!!!!!

Mike glad to see this got finalized and is going to happen. Thanks Tuff Stuff and SCF>>>

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh dont get me wrong I like Tuff Stuff alot, I just prefer beckett for the price guide because I think Tuff Stuff kind of overprices cards. It will be great because like Bondsaway said "new traders mean new cards".