Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Upcoming NFL draft opinions wanted

Who is going to be the 1st pick?
    Is Brees on the Out in SD?
    Will Fitzgerald and Clarett be allowed to enter the draft?
    If so clearly Fitzgerald will be the top wr but where will Clarett be is he the top RB?
    Who do you rank as the top prospect at various Positions?

I think SD should trade the first pick and stick with Brees, if not I bet they go defensive which would throw Manning to the Cardinals.
    What do yall think?

SCF Rewards

my money on da first pick will be manning.....his brother will win da super bowl this year..and everyone wants a great qb

both fitzgerald and clarrett will be in....
    to be honet i would take williams before fitzgerald....somethin tells me williams will be more the real deal in da league...

brees will not be out..but he will play a year in front of the manning..then they will trade him...so manning can play..... to be honest lookin at this year prospects..i wouldnt draft a defensive player for atleast da 5th pick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Chargers will take Manning and trade Brees while he still has some value for either picks or an O-lineman. They will release Flutie and possibly go after Brunell to start for a year to tutor Manning.

Fitgerald will get in, Clarett won't.

Fitzgerald will go before Williams...I'm hoping that either of them falls to the Jaguars at #9.

SCF Rewards

Re: Upcoming NFL draft opinions wanted

Originally posted by BamaFan
    Who is going to be the 1st pick?
    Is Brees on the Out in SD?
    Will Fitzgerald and Clarett be allowed to enter the draft?
    If so clearly Fitzgerald will be the top wr but where will Clarett be is he the top RB?
    Who do you rank as the top prospect at various Positions?

I think SD should trade the first pick and stick with Brees, if not I bet they go defensive which would throw Manning to the Cardinals.
    What do yall think?

1. I think SD should pick Eli Manning. They passed up on Peyton, passed up on Michael Vick (took L. Tomlinson instead)...then, see what they can get in trade for Drew Brees.

2. sure, if Eli proves to be better, why not trade Brees?

3. Clarett is not coming to NFL; Fitzgerald is eligible, and he will be amongst top 5 picked

as for the top prospects at vairious positions -- no one is better at this than ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. This is the only thing he does, and he does it very well

SCF Rewards

i like da jags 2..but both those recievers will be gone before we pick at 9.....i cans ee one goin 2 da raiders and maybe da giants....i see us gettin a lineman....i think we could use a nice pillar on da oline

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where can I find out what the draft order is?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think they've taken care of breaking the ties yet, so all you can do is look at final records and group them into picks by the number of wins they have.

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

I think IMO.. it goes Manning (SD), Rothschidl (OAK), RB from USC (ARZ), then its all up in the air... lmk waht u all think of these pics

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

I think if the Jags take Mike Williams they will make the playoffs next year. they will have a decent qb with jimmy smith and mike williams and fred taylor. then they have a pretty decent defense.

top 3 WR's= mike williams, fitzgerald, roy williams

top QB's= Manning, Roethlesberger

top RB= Chris Perry

Astro- they have the draft order for the top 18 teams (the ones that didn't make the playoffs). They won't know the other 12 until the playoffs are over. espn.com should have the first 18 on their site somewhere

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by AstroFan
    Where can I find out what the draft order is?

I would guess on either the football section of

sportsline.com
    espn.com
    cnnsi.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast