Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

wttf DRays/Braves/Astros/Expos

Hey everybody... spring training is right around the corner and I am in need of BASE CARDS ONLY of players from the Rays, Astros, Expos, and Braves... I don;t need autos, gu, or high priced stuff... just base and maybe low value inserts... LMK what you have and if you need cards in trade from 2002 Fleer Tradition, 03 Bowman, 02 Bowman, topps, etc.. also have a crapload of 87 topps and 92 topps... LMK!

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

Do u have any 04 Donruss?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shipping_up_to_boston's Items on eBay

still interested in the felix pie, i could do the two willis's (total $5-$6) and I have Chipper and Andruw Jones cards + Maddux that could make up the difference, let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

cbethun1... only 04 Donruss I have is a Giambi stat line #ed 939

danny... I really don;t want to trade GU for regular cards... plus I am looking for more of the more obscure players on the teams.. I have tons of Maddux, jones, etc... thanks though!

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you interested in any Bagwell, Biggio, Kent, Berkman, Petitte, Clemens, Oswalt, or Miller cards??

SCF Rewards
    Country

no sorry.. i have tons of the tops guys, but looking more for rookies and prospects of all the teams... thanks though!

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not too familiar with the players on the teams other than the Astros, so if you want to PM me a list of the Expos, DRays, and Braves you're looking for, I can dig through and see what I've got.

If this doesn't end up working out for you and you're looking for a good place to buy single cards for a decent price, I recommend www.bargainbaseballcards.com. I went through there last night and cleaned out most of the younger Astros, but I was really surprised at how many of them they had. I just went through their major and minor league rosters and searched for each player!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jly500's Items on eBay

I can help you out as I will be going down myself.
    Would you have any basecards of the Pittsburgh Pirates to trade in return?
    jl

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i have Pirates... do you need everyone from the roster? when are you coming down? LMK!

Stephen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast