Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ms_lady_darkness's Items on eBay

Trying to complete sets

Does anyone have any 94/95 Skybox NBA Hoops rainbow Big Number cards? If so, I'm looking for BN1, BN2, and BN3. Also most of the Supreme Court cards from that set.

Also I'm looking for Classic 4 sport 1994 common cards 17-20.

We can talk prices or I could send some cards you may need if I have them or just some cards that I have. That way we both get something. Most cards that Ihave are 89-96 basketball except for the 4 sports.
    Feel free to email me! :)

I have an auction of 94/95 Hoops extras that I have on Ebay. I'm just trying to get rid of them. I think the starting bid is 99 cents incase anyone is interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

what players are they as i have some but i need to know what players they are so i can see if i have em

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Big Numbers rainbow that I need are Olajuwon, Jamal Mashburn, and David Robinson
    As for the supreme court I only have 10 of em and I think there's over 50 in that set.
    The four sports are 17. Aaron McKie, 18. Eric Mobley, 19. Tony Dumas, 20. BJ Tyler. If you need to know what supreme courts I do have let me know and I can list them since that set doesn't have a checklist it's hard to know what ones go with what numbers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blinky-81's Items on eBay

I have these two Hoops Supreme Court cards-
    SC2 Danny Manning
    SC24 Steve Smith

I might have the 4 sport cards you need to, I'll have to check.
    Do you have 94-95 Hoops #223 Gheorge Muresan? Also please look at my wantlist below is the link,
    http://hometown.aol.com/shawnbradley...age/index.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Smith but need Manning. I have 1 extra Muresan that you need. I didn't see any others on your wantlist that I'm sure I have. I'm just startiing to organize my collections and making lists of what I need. Drop me an email and we can exchange addresses.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blinky-81's Items on eBay

email sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

ladydarkness-i have all 3 big numbers..and may have some suprme courts as well...do you have a tradelist or webpage as your www doesnt work

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm getting one together. I know I have that muresan card you mentioned. I've alreaddy pulled it out. I didn't get that email. [email protected]
    Cards I've pulled so far for trade are: 94 Skybox USA cards, 92 USA cards skybox, 91-92 USA hoops, and hoops 5th anniversary gold Muresan rookie. I'm headed today to my storage unit to get the rest of my trader lot. I know there's hoops from 94-96 in there, some upper decks from 94-96, and other assorted cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Trade and want list can be found at http://www.geocities.com/ms_lady_dar...wantlist2.html
    or you can get to it from my main page at: www.geocities.com/ms_lady_darkness

This is just a rough draft and I'll be adding more as I get time.